Girls, How do you want your proposal to be?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Memorable. Charming. It doesn't have to be something grand but it would be great if it was done at the end of a special day or event or something.

• Nothing in front of a lot of people. I think something small and intimate, even if it was at home, would be great for me.

• I want it to be during a special date and he should get down on one knee to stick with one part of the tradition.

I wouldn't want him to propose in the middle of say a scary moment (like a car accident) because I'd feel like he's just trying to rush things while we're still living

• Whatever awesomeness he comes up with.

• We're just hanging out at our apartment having some really nice food or maybe one of us cooked a fancy dinner. And they ask to marry me. That it nothing fancy. I just want a plain ring too.
    Or we're just chilling on the couch and they ask me.

• " Let's do it "

Something simple like that. No ring or any of that traditional stuff.

• Honestly, I don't really care about the ring.

I can skip the whole engagement thing. He will ask me if I give my consent to marry him and I will say yes. Then, we get married. Nothing big. Just simple wedding.

• 'Let's go to the court.'