Do (good quality) cheap knockoff jewelry stores exist?

So my boyfriend and I are looking at engagement rings and we've agreed on one thing: with us both being low-ranking enlisted military, we have less than a snowball's chance in hell of being able to afford a real diamond or even moissanite. So Swarovski crystal and CZ are our new best friends (along with sterling silver). Would there happen to be such a thing as a trustworthy jewelry shop who takes pride in their high quality fakeness? Online or walk-in, doesn't matter :)

Oh, and we're looking in the price range of 80-120 USD for a nice one. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know of any. I would just Google for a place that sells what you want, and then check with the better business bureau to see if they seem legit.

What Guys Said 2

• You might check out just tungsten. com

• Perfect price range, good selection of styles for his wedding ring. No engagement rings though? Wedding rings aren't a concern right now for us, but I'll remember this site for when we get ready to tie the knot in a few months.

• They have rings that can be used as engagement rings

• I'd rather have something more on the traditional side of things. Thank you though!

• Yes they exist.

What Girls Said 2

• What about Walmart or Kmart. com, I used to work in the jewelry department at Kmart and they actually had some pretty nice cheap jewelry in my opinion. I know no one thinks of walmart. com or kmart but there's nothing wrong with getting it from places like that either lol

• get a really pretty silver ring!!