Is love before marriage better?

Is love before marriage better?
My mummy chose these girl for my life partner, whom i never meet her before.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course.
    You have to love someone in order to make a serious commitment with him.

I will leave my personal views out of what your Mother is doing for you.
    I'm pretty sure she is choosing your wife due to cultural beliefs.
    I am not saying it is okay but it is probably very common with people who share your way of life.
    Personally I disagree and that is all I will say.

What Girls Said 8

• I think two people who are in love make the greatest marriage. Love is just magical. Makes the life even better.
    If you can imagine yourself with this girl in a same house, knowing her later, I say why not. We can't decide for you, really. Everyone s expectations are just different from life.

• you should have the right to go out with the girl you want. get to know her and if you guys really like each other then get married. but I don't think its right if your mom is the one the picks your future wife and you don't even know the girl.

but its your life, do what you want :)

• I don't want to do love before marriage.

I need garuntee that he is going to marry me... so love after marriage to me is better.

Anyway, not to offend you but did you take the girl's permission to post the pic?

:p

• Of course it is. Why would you want to marry a woman that you're not in love with?

• I guess that depends on your priorities and customs. I think I would prefer to spend the rest of my life with a person I loved and who loved me in return.

• I believe in love after marriage

• Yes, it's MUCH better

• Yes, no doubt about it. I won't say what I think about arranged marriages but there's no way I'd marry someone I wasn't in love with.

What Guys Said 6

• Better? I mean it's your choice, if you want to have only love marriage, then make it clear to your parents. There is nothing wrong in love before marriage.

I can understand you wouldn't want to get married to a stranger, so make it clear to your parents, if you don't like your parents proposal or if you are unhappy but if it's okay with you then it's your decision.

• Never let somebody choose a person to be your wife. I saw it happen to a friends (that i no longer know) parents that. They didn't seem happy ever

• Lol your mom has great taste!

• She looks nice, but personally, I'd want to know a woman before being tied to her for life...

• She is too good looking for you anyway

• arrangement is a interesting concept but I would give it a try...