How long did you date the person you are married to?

Do you wish you waited longer, are you happy? just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• -before having intercourse: ca 6 months

-before marrying: 4 years

-we could have done it earlier (not the marriage, that we did as soon as we both earned a wage- long studies and drafted.)

-I couldn't be happier than with her. (yes, I had a few girlfriends before)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• We dated for a year and then got married. I am not in love with him anymore. We live like roommates and it truly sucks. We have been together 7 years, married for 6.

Like the other lady, I just tolerate my situation. It won't change so it is what it is. I really wish I never got married sometimes.

• 6 years of dating, now married 4 years. I love him but I'm not in love with him. am I happy? difficult question. I think I'm just sailing along.

"love is a temporary insanity, curable by marriage".

• Were you in love with him when you got married?

• Unhappy because of his behaviour or because he does not fulfill your expectations?

• Yes, it was expectation. I thought marriage will bring passion.

i personally have come to a point where I've tried to express that we aren't right for each other but he loves me so much. I'm scared to even have kids because deep inside I know I'll eventually find the strength to leave and I know it'll be easier to leave if I don't have kids. I also worry that when I leave, another woman may hurt/use him because he's very soft hearted. the marriage is a ticking time bomb.