Do you have an open marriage? How did it become one?

If yes, how did you bring this option up to your spouse or your spouse to you? Did they object and then come around or agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend and I developed it for ourselves out, of experiences we had before knowing each other. That is all I will say publicly. You will have to message me to hear more. And please be sincerely interested. I get far too many thrill seekers.

What Guys Said 3

• No. It goes against what I think a relationship means. I guess I did have one with my ex-wife... I just wasn't aware of it at the time

• I wouldn't bother marrying someone if I was just going to fuck around.

• I'm not married... yet

What Girls Said 4

• I am not and dont think that i could ever be in one. BUT i am friends with a well off woman that has been married for forever and the way that she talks about her marriage is that they once were like your "typical" marriage and as they got older and realized that they werent giving each other what the other needed they kind of let go. they know each other sleeps with other people but they dont really talk about it. she loves her husband more than anyone and he adores her more than anyone on this earth and gives her anything she could ever ask for. they just need affection that the other isn't able to give for whatever reason and so they get it come home and it works lol

• Is an open marriage where people sleep with each other outside of their partners company? All this shit confuses me lol

Anyway I could never do that but I think sharing sometimes is fun and I would be open to us both doing some things with other people together.

• Apart and tell about your experience or together. That's what I was interested in as well. Doing things together just seems it would be exciting :) but I finally asked and he said no lol no sharing me at all. Just that we could have another female for a 3way. But she can't touch me either lol so.. that's that I km some couples who do and they love it. Really brought them closer after years of marriage.

• lol, wow I thought for sure more men would be open to that. And i've heard the same thing, it works for some couples.

• i m not married.. :P

• No. Can it even be called a marriage if it's open?