Does sex = relationship potential = marriage potential to girls?

I had a married woman tell me (when she was single) that she wouldn't sleep with a guy unless she could see a relationship come from it and that a lot of girls are like that. And I think that some girls wouldn't get in a relationship unless she thought she could maybe marry that guy someday. So. Does sex with a guy mean she might (unconsciously in the back of her mind) consider the guy might have marriage potential?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nope. I mean, I wouldn't have sex with a guy I'm not serious about, but at the same time, serious for me doesn't mean getting married eventually. I would say in general we want meaningful relationships, whether it ends in marriage or not. But that could also depend on age I guess, since being 19, I'm really not thinking of marriage at the moment, but someone in their late 20s for example could be looking for a potential marriage partner.

What Girls Said 2

• Not always. In fact, a lot of times, no. Most of what I hear from girls now is that they're looking for a good time. I have sex with my boyfriend but I don't consider him marriage material. But then again, I don't want to get married.

• Interesting, thank you

• That's how it is for me. I see no point in being serious with someone sexually unless I see potential for being serious with them long term.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!