How would you deal if your wife's ex boyfriend shows you some of the photos of your wife having sex with him? N he may have shown them to many?

Whereas you were virgin before marraige N have respect in the society?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this will become a more common scenario as girlfriend continue to have pics taken. EX's can be jerks, wake up people. You need to decide if you want to stay with her. He won't stop.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Not much you can do about that. (Unless you know a hit man.) That is definitely a good reason to not have photos where one can be identified!

• I would think her a slut. If she hid this part of herself, I would consider leaving her. If she did not hide it, I would blow it off and likely have a stern talk with the ex boyfriend. I would in all cases let her know what the ex was doing

• I would beat the shit out of him. He'll be lucky to only have a black eye when I'm done!

Yeah, I would probably lose some respect for her too

• Get him to get rid of them