How to get rid of insecurities and the thoughts that come in mind regarding wife being non virgin and having multiple sexual partners before marraige?

N she having sex with each of them and I being the last one to get her after the others enjoyed and she gave them more preferences then me? Being virgin before marraige myself

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a very tricky situation. Ignore the people who will be dismissive of the way you feel and simply tell you to get over it because "everyone has a past." They don't understand. They don't get what it's like to be a virgin who practiced a ton of self-control to save that experience for someone sexual then be intimate with someone who has carelessly shared their body with various undeserving people. Imagine a naked couple, sharing something sacred, laying down in the bed. The man is on top with just one tally as a sexual partner, whereas the woman has multiple tallies in groups of five or so. :/ Reverse the roles and imagine a virgin woman who has just one partner and is sharing that with a guy who has 10-15 tallies on his back. The point being, at some time, it can feel like you are nothing greater than another notch on someone's dildo and that's simply not a good feeling.

The only thing that will help you get over this is time and that person revealing so many amazing, wonderful, divine ways that they can fulfill and even exceed your greatest non-sexual desires. It's really just going to take a damn good human being who is such an exquisite individual that you can't help but be careless about their sexual past because you feel so utterly blessed to have them in your journey.

• You can read and study ppl's mind... thats what comes in mind under such situaions... well said.. thnks

• thanks

• Welcome

What Girls Said 5

• You have to get over that its her past if you don't like the thought of it maybe you shouldn't have married her. I am just saying you knew that before you married her it wasn't a surprise so get over it. She married you so all the other guys she slept with didn't mean anything to her obviously

• I don't really see how it's a big deal. I would think that if you really lived someone something as vein as past sexual partners wouldn't matter.

• Does she lie to you, or has she? This is often when I begin to feel insecure about a guy

• So you are saying that your wife is used goods. And you want brand new. Why again did you marry her?

• just relax and dont think about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to a relationship counselor.

• why did you marry her then dumbass?