How long would you like your honeymoon to last?

I think 3 days to a week is enough. We still have a job to maintain here. Besides our honeymoon should last a lifetime without the days actually being titled "honeymoon". We're gonna make love and venture the states until it bores us to death (do us part).

• That One Night
  • A Couple of Days
  • One Week
  • Several Weeks
  • One Month
  • Several Months

Most Helpful Guy

• Like 3 nights because that junk is expensive

• Thank You! Finally someone who agrees that 3 nights to a week is good enough!!

• I mean like over a week is a to much for price and you have probably seen a lot and did a lot by then, and a month is just nuts, like are you trying to go bankrupt?

• I feel that the honeymoon should be a romantic adventure. After like a week its not even a vacation anymore. Its like you've moved to that destination if you stay there for a month or two. I think 3 days away from family and work and secluded enough. The honeymoon can always continue when back home ya know

What Girls Said 2

• If its abroad then one week but if its not abroad a couple of days would be fine

• A broad and a month

What Guys Said 2

• Me and my wife's lasted an entire week.

• A whole month

• You can afford venturing paradise and taking off work for a whole month? Lucky you