I wouldn't go over $20,000 on a wedding. I wouldn't go over $10,000 on a honeymoon. $20k and $10k equal $30k and thats at the top of my budget. I do at least plan to spend $20k total (maybe $15k on the wedding and $5k on the honeymoon).
Is it bad to ask the guests for money rather than gifts (you know to help with the expenses)? Like we'd only request $1, $5, $10, or $20... Is that bad? The money is more useful than bath towels and blenders.
- Wedding/Honeymoon Total: $10kVote A
- Wedding/Honeymoon Total: $20kVote B
- Wedding/Honeymoon Total: $30kVote C
- Wedding/Honeymoon Total: $40kVote D
- Wedding/Honeymoon Total: $50k+Vote E
- Less than $10k something cheap like the Courthouse or a ChapelVote F
Most Helpful Girl
Wedding, not much. less than 5K for sure
the honeymoon I'd go all out, whatever we have really, I want go somewhere interesting and do something interesting1