I feel like black tuxedos are too classic. I'm really feeling the khaki/tan color... Maybe even gray. Even navy looks nice. I also prefer a tie over a bowtie. In my opinion, bowties read "frat boy". Yea James Bond pulled it off, but thats because he's James Motherfreak Bond.
- Black Tux89% (8)60% (3)79% (11)Vote
- White/Beige Tux0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Gray Tux11% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
- Tan Tux0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Colorful Tux (Red, Green, Blue, Etc.)0% (0)40% (2)14% (2)Vote
- No Tux0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I do love black; it's classic. However, I would like to change it up (if I get into a relationship and eventually marry).
I think grey looks quite nice! It's the one I picked, I am loving greys lately. It's not as "harsh" as black. I like the tie, vest and jacket look.
I would love to get married in the fall, so if it's cold in the area, should keep him warm I would think. But it's up to him.1
- Show AllShow Less