How much would you spend on a wedding dress? How much on a wedding band?

My wedding dress costs $1500 and I thinj that sounds reasonable. My designer wedding band costs $3500, but I've decided to give it up after seeing it in person. It looks nothing like on the pictures. So I'll go for a simple something of $500-1k.

Most Helpful Guy

• My complete total money that I have right now is around $2000 (actually a bit less) so I most definitely not waste it on a wedding dress. I wouldn't want to spend more than $200 on it, which is already a lot for my $800 monthly wage...

• Thanks for MHO. Although prices of wedding dresses there are probably inflated.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I can never understand why anyone would spend more money on something they are going to be wearing for a few hours, and spend a lot less money on something that they will look at for the rest of their life. If you shop around you can find designer gowns at bargain prices.

• I'll probably just rent one or buy a white dress so not much.

• I ain't never getting married so, zero.

• I wouldn't spend more than $2,000 on a dress.