Marry someone who has 3 kids or marry someone who has been married 3 times?

Marry someone who has children that are 8...6 and 1... And they are the primary parent.

Or

Marry someone who has married 3 times with in 8-10 years.

• Marry the person that has 3 kids
    53% (10)33% (5)44% (15)Vote
  • Marry someone who has married 3 times in 8-10 years
    16% (3)27% (4)21% (7)Vote
  • Am I being forced at gun point? Then I'll take the bullet instead.
    31% (6)40% (6)35% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• ill take the gal who has been married 3 times. Reason being is that if you think about it, the person who has 3 kids has either divorced, or separated from someone at least once, so they already have a proven bad track record where relationships are concerned. At least with the other woman, if she divorces me I won't be stuck paying child support for kids that aren't mine.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd take the guy without kids any day. Sometimes marriages just don't work out. At least he had lots of opportunities to work out what not to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoot myself lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love kids so definitely A

0|0
    0|0
  • someone who's got 3 kids I've got one of my own. ..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I picked A , provided all 3 are to the same ( parents ) other wise the woman is as unreliable as a SO as B

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want any kids; that would be permanent. Previous marriages is nothing to care about because of the high divorce rate in the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying single forever then.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I am looking for some years of fun then option B, if I want girl for my life option A

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for girl with kids honestly. I would treat them like my own if they accepted me.

0|0
    0|0