Married Men.. Cheating?

We've been friends for a long time and we are usually a little filrty with me, he recently just got engaged and he was about to leave for service soon, so we hung out like we always do, and one thing lead to another.. and we kissed. It was mutual, we both wanted to do it. I don't know if I meant something to him, but I'm feeling guilty because his fiance.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are 4 things here that are wrong: 1) Him cheating on his wife. 2) An adult kissing a minor. 3) You being part of his wrongdoing. 4) You having a lack of self-respect.

You have no respect for yourself for kissing a guy who doesn't respect his future wife, therefore, no respect for you either, and you hurt a woman that has done nothing to you. She doesn't know yet, but she'll eventually know and it will hurt like hell, and you will be part of that. So congrats for causing pain on someone that has done no wrong to you.
    It sucks that you have both no self-respect and no morals.

What Guys Said 1

• This is not good!!! please stay away from this Man.

What Girls Said 3

• ummm forget about the cheating a soon to be married man is kissing a minor? That's the real problem here

• And you should feel that way its not right

• Well you should feel guilty. You betrayed her and you betrayed you by being the whore that you are. Don't be a whore anymore? or whatever...