Type of marriage?

I am curious about the type of marriage is more successful and people prefer?

• Arrange marriage
  • Love marriage
  • Being single is awesome
  • I don't know Show results

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• In my honest opinion as a very happily married woman.. I would definitely have to say.. A Love Marriage.

• Me and you both are happily married let the LOVE live.. 😊😊

• We only got married last Sept. .. But had lived together for the previous seven years.. In total we have been together since I was thirteen.. Yes, my one and only boyfriend. :)

We are now desperately, desperately trying to start a family.. You are just so very lucky and fortunate indeed in having two adorable children so soon. :)

• Thank you so much! 😁
      I am very blessed to have my 2 girls. You will have one soon too someday when you less expect it. Congrats on your wedding even though I know it felt like you was already married to him.. LOL!! Well it was nice talking to you.

• Love. I couldn't do an arranged marriage. I would have to be attracted to the guy and fall in love first.

I would have expected more guys to say arranged marriage though because many of them bemoan that they're victims of singledom.

• i choose Love

• Love is everything so happy I feel in Love with my boyfriend before we got married. I been with him for 11 years altogether but married 8 years and 2 kids later

• to me it's love marriage

• love marriage! <3 its the most enjoyable

• Love of course.

What Guys Said 9

• There are room for both arrange and love marriages. Ideally, it's be best to have an arrange marraige with the couple falling in love. However, if I have to choose then it probably arranged if I'm below 30 and seek for love if I am above 40.

70% of all marriages fail because of economic pressure. People in love don't like talking about money with their partners. They just like staying together rather than planning to actually stay together.

That match making and dating stuff is similar to arrange marriage. You actively seeking out a potential candidate for the HUSBAND position. How much is he making? What is he like? Can her support a family? Does he have anything nasty like drinking, lazy, violent, gambling or skirt chasing? Do I actually like the guy?

• Arranged marriages suck.

• Open marriage. Cuckold marriage. Polygamous marriage (e. g. See the show Big Love).

• I'd say love

• Arrange marriage 😤

• 80% of marriages end up miserable, and involve no love.
      Arranged marriages just stay together because of family and social pressure to do so, not because they are happy.

• Well i n my country arrange marriage and love marriage both are common and tbh beacuse of not family pressure its the bond between both of them at some extent your word is kinda true :)

• Born alone and die alone is tragic human condition.

• Being *unmarried* is awesome

• None. I don't want to be single... just not married

• As far as I'm concerned, an arranged marriage should be considered a human rights violation.