What would make a girl to be marriage material?

I want to know because I would love to be someones wife one day :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I'll just get this out of the way: I'd have to find her attractive. For me to commit to only having sex with her, I'd need to feel some kind of physical attraction and I'd need her to be attracted to me.

2. She'd need to be open minded. This would help us keep things fresh as she'd be willing to experiment and change things.

3. She'd need to be willing to compromise. We're going to fight so she'd need to be able to put that behind her sometimes.

4. She'd have to be smart so we can have interesting conversations.

5. She'd have to allow me my own space sometimes so I can have my own life.

6. We'd need some similar interests so we can do things together.

7. We'd need to have similar long term goals. What if I want kids and she doesn't?

8. She'd need to be able to 'handle' me. By this I mean calm me down when I'm a little angry. Cheer me up if I'm sad. Encourage me when I'm feeling down. I'm a grown man so I can do (most of) that myself but it helps to be helped. :)

What Guys Said 12

• 1. Not an attention whore.
    2. Does not have a princess complex/diva/bitchy attitude.
    3. Does not see the need to discuss her relationship issues/ask for advice with her female friends.
    4. Has not cheated on her partners in the past.
    5. High sexual partner count
    6. Find her at least attractive
    7. Has ambitions/goals and is not a financial drain on the man. Doesn't have to be a big high paying job, but at least do something that isn't stripper/porn star.
    8. Is kind and generally care about me. Shows respect.
    9. Is not deceitful and hiding things to "spare" my feelings.

• See My Take on Who Should You Marry?:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10762-who-should-you-marry

• I was going to make a list then a remark in one of the comments caught my eye that sums it all up :- Have a good heart.
    I think you have one and are beautiful so you will make some lucky man a wonderful wife one day.

• I think the number one property that would make a girl into the lady I'd marry, would be mutual confidence over a longer period of time.
    That includes the fact you feel at ease when you're together... the feeling she's "the one" :D

• You will be someone wife someday. You a Great lady. Personalty , character , chemistry , love , going thou hard times and bad times seeing each other at their best moment and their lowest moment. Well there is a level of physical attraction in their outer beauty. Personal I hope find someone who is my best friend someone who I would share my secrets with, some one to grow old with. learning about her everyday and consistently growing in my love with her and do life.

• If I can picture her running around the house adter our kid, she's marriage material. If i can't, or the picture falls apart very quick, she's not.

• -Caring
    -Creative
    -Unwavering
    -Beautiful not in the sense of sexy
    -Intelligent
    -Protective

• Don't sleep around. Don't be cheap. Have some self respect and morality.

• Being a good human 😊

• Smart, loving, funny, competent.

• It comes when you least expect it

• Don't be a slut. Preferably virgin. A virgin is a 99% guarantee of good wife.

What Girls Said 3

• Be faithful and not sleep around
    Be supportive and affectionate
    Be responsible and caring
    Lastly, have a good heart

• Intelligence
    Modesty
    Kindness
    Pacifism
    Predictability

• It depends on the guy you are with... ain't it true?