Imagine you have married your dream girl/boy?

Imagine you just married your dream girl/boy you love each other without a limit, what would you do for him/her in the first day of your marriage to make her/him feel she/he is the one, would you take her/him somewhere special, any to do list.

PS: that day you are completely free and you have enough money.

Answers are from you

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy as much real estate we can get our hands on. His dream investing in real estate:I'd make that happen.

• Ohhhhh and pay off both out student debt so we have more options in life and less stress. I'm very focused on the unlimited amount of money for that day.

• Wow that is cool

• Yeah I think I just realized I'm in love with thst answer.

What Girls Said 5

• If it was travelling and money was no option, I would want to take him on a Greenland cruise. We both like cold weather and we have both talked about always wanting to go there. It's romantic and has a lot of primitive history that the world seems to ignore. We'd snuggle in a yurt and keep warm. :)

• Perfect couple :)

• Yes, we've talked about it doing it someday. But going to Greenland is so expensive whether you cruise it and see other cities in Canada and northern Europe , or you go there to stay in one place.

• Hopefully it will come true good wishes :)

• We'd hopefully be on our honeymoon at that point, so it's basically having a lot of sex in the hotel, eating great food and going for a swim in the pool.

• I would take him to the first place where I first saw/ met him. I would tell him ' this is the place where all my happiness and dreams began' we would have lunch there or nearby. Ditto for love making! Now I just need to meet a guy!

• There's not a big, grand gesture I would do on a single day. It'd be little things every day.

• Well... I'd stay at home and try out the new bed :D
    But that's only me...

What Guys Said 6

• Probably just lounging about our big new house we just moved into watching tv, talking about everything we are going to do and getting ready for our honeymoon. Then lots of sex, eating, swimming, relaxing and loving :)

• I would ask her what the one thing she most wants to do in the world is, and then we would do it that very day!

• i would sacrifice a goat or other livestock to show my commitment to her

• Isn't that what honeymoon is all about?

• Imma go with a space sex. Zero G fun times on a deluxe space ship.

• That's a silly fantasy. She'll ask for a divorce down the line and maybe accuse the guy of rape if it can squeeze out more money.

• Wow. A real romantic, aren't you? You'll make someone a fine ex-husband someday.

• Ha, as if I'd fall for the marriage trap to begin with.