Why dont guys realise that marriage is a sham for us?

Most Helpful Guy

• Marriage really is a scam for men. It goes against everything that a real man wants. Deep down inside, I know girls feel the same way, too. They just won't admit it. They think they want marriage, but what they really want is to be able to connect with guys that they really like. Marriage isn't necessary for such connections. Marriage is a crime against humanity. Girls have been brainwashed into believing marriage is everything.

What Girls Said 5

• It is not a sham. Its a institution of love and happiness

• Sham for who !!!
    soorrry but i want to marry the one i'm in love with i want to grow old with him and i want to have babies from him.
    i can't handle with the idea of going in a relation without bounds ( This is so childish) and i'm not a desire machine
    i want to belong to someone and i want him to belong with me
    one man is enough for my body and my heart so yes for MARRIAGE

• Look at all the downers here 😒

• I know in my culture marriage is a matter of tradition and the joining of two families. I don't think many people view it as a sham. It's quite serious, though a happy occasion, and it's the accepted foundation on which to build a family. It's not a good situation to have kids outside of marriage... people look down on it. Unfortunately, but that's how it is.

• I wish guys would figure it out so I can stop having to say no all the time.

• Some guys have figured it out some have not. Are you a woman that never wants to get married?

• I think that is absolutely crazy.

• Lol, exactly, whats wrong with just fucking and drinking and never settling down. Diforce rates are through the roof. Lets be honest, people like you and me dont deserve to be married. We are just to fucking smart and maybe a little screwed up for that shit.

What Guys Said 3

• Put it this way, The way I feel right now I could not think of anything worse than getting married.

• If you sign a pre-nup it isn't. Also I have seen many successful areas.

• Because they have been taught from an early age to respect their gender roles as men. Sad really.