Girls, Could you be in love with your husband after so many years. Or just love him because your use to him. Just wondering how others feel?

I am still in love with mine after 11 years of being together. But we been married for 8 years. The best thing that ever happened to me.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooh. I would hope that I would be in love with him after so long.

What Girls Said 2

• I am not marries but I will answer for my aunt. They have been married for more than 10 years and they are still in love. Despite all the troubles that are thrown in their path.

Made it through long distance, financial issues, etc.

• You're incredibly lucky! I've been with my fiance for 2 years, getting married this year and i feel our love growing more and more. Through all our issues and arguments, i feel like we've been learning so much from each other and continue to learn. I think that's part of being in love.

• Thank You!! You do learn a lot as the years go on from each other. I pray to God you have many more years together.