What would u wear to ur wedding?

I would wear sth like this... :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 Actually I would wear all three of them!!! <3 <3 <3
What would u wear to ur wedding?

What Guys Said 7

• Me? Nothing. I will never have a wedding because I don't want to get married.

• Marriage is a thing of the past and the conditions under which that arrangement took place no longer exist. Not by a long shot!

We are heading towards an arrangement that exists in female dominated societies... that is... serial monogamy. In such a lifestyle, we get into "relationships" for sometime, then break up, then find new "partners" and get into relationships with them for sometime and the cycle continues.

• img1.etsystatic.com/.../...full.363103185_ap5w.jpg
    i think it would be cool to have tie dye wedding

• Yeah I can see myself pulling them off ^^.

• I like the first one

• I'd prefer a suit to wear actually

• My wife and I wear superman and batman t-shirts

What Girls Said 3

• Off the shoulder..
    www.luckydresshop.com/.../...-lace-up-mw55a5-1.jpg
    Fitted and close to my body though, I wouldn't want it to flare out like it does in the picture, and a nice medium trail

• 0|0
    • This is soooo beautiful but. I can't pull it off lol

• Wow your sounds way more detailed than mine. I'll probably invite my friends, my parents, their parents and grandparents. Then I we'll have the ceremony and dinner. The parents and grandparents will leave. Ten my friends and I will chill, possibly get high and we'll eat cake because I love cake

• We have the similar view then :) I would love to have u in my wedding! <3

• Mine was like a Number one but with cap sleeves