Can you marry a girl that was once a prostitute?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. I feel that sex is something that should only be done in a loving relationship. To me there is no difference between a woman that sells it or that gives it away for free. While I don't hate women that choose to do that, our personalities wouldn't be compatible.

I imagine there are a lot of guys that would love to marry a woman that was a prostitute. These are generally guys that have low confidence and desperately want to feel like the savior of his woman. In fact guys go on vacations and end up married to prostitutes from other countries all the time. The guy figures she was desperate and couldn't help it so it isn't her fault, and that she will be grateful to him for the better life he can provide. I have heard these marriages almost always end in divorce.

What Guys Said 19

• Sure you can. You can also play russian roulette with a magazine-fed handgun. Both are equally wise choices.

• depends, but probably.

• can you? sure nothing illegal about marrying a sex worker

• Hell yeah. Wouldn't have a problem at all. actually the marriage thing bugs me more than the prozzie thing. Marriage gives me shivers.

• You can, but I won't, we don't share the same ideas/morals/ethics, so it wouldn't work.

• Yes, it's quite legal.
    If you find a retired sex worker who's also a good cook and housekeeper (they do exist), you're on a real winner.

• I can see a lot of people having issues with it, some of them would be fear of family and friends finding out or actually being clients at some point. There would be nothing worse for a guy. But if it was in a different city maybe that would ease a guys mind. Personally it would bring out the worst in me I'd 've paranoid always thinking you were not satisfied or had a drug problem even std's but if you found out after you fell for the girl there's nothing you can do about it you deal with it or you move on. If you move on your a fool why lose the chance of happiness because you can't deal with what someone did in the past you don't give yourself a chance to be happy.

• Provided she's clean, I can because I probably have as bad of a past as she did

• I see what is, not what was.
    If I love the woman that is, but deny her because of who she was, then I never loved her. I would be a coward and a hypocrite.

• Why would I want to, though?

• I never would

• Yeah. But she might have some scars.

• yes. i wouldn´t want though.

• Whats the big deal?

• if she has quit her profession and emotionally stable then yes, she also must be free from stds.

• I would overlook her past if she was a good person and wasn't a size-queen.

• As long as she was std free I wouldn't care.

• Can I? Yeah. Will I? No.

• Nah. I don't want to get married
    To anyone

• I'd consider dating her though

What Girls Said 3

• Taking it from a man's point of view I suppose ( I am straight) I would not be happy with it at all. While I do believe people can turn their lives around and I would think it noble for a man to take a dirtied woman and give her the love and care to make her respectable again, I do not think I would jump at the thought of it to say the least. I would probably avoid at pretty much all costs.

• Sure, why not?

• I can't marry a woman in Texas, but I'll never get married, so I guess my answer would be No.