Girls, would u accept if your boyfriend propose u with this ring? guys what u think?

my best friend and i have been arguing about our different opinion, i need help. i just can't relate to what she thinks.
girls, would u accept if your boyfriend propose u with this ring? guys what u think?

Most Helpful Girl

• When my husband and I got engaged, he had just been in a traffic accident and had not been working for several months. He still managed to get down on one knee, despite his injuries, and he asked me to marry him without any ring at all. I said yes, and a few days later we went to a jeweler and picked out a small and simple diamond ring. I paid for it myself. Later on when he was back on his feet he bought me a gorgeous wedding ring. We have been together for almost 20 years now, and we are as happy as ever. So yes, I would.

What Guys Said 11

• I think that ring is ok. I will never propose to a girl though I see marriage as a massive mistake. Had too much bad treatment.

• A promise is a promise ring no matter the size

• Well you make do with what you have I would I would propose with a half way decent ring bu that's just me, but hey if that's all you can afford it's the though behind it that counts right?

• Is that like a plastic ring?

• That's awesome! I'm totally stealing this idea. Propose with a cheap ass ring, and then swap it out for a proper one after she says yes. Genius!

• If a person makes a bigger deal about the stupid ring than what it's supposed to represent I hope the other person realizes how worthless that person is and dumps them for someone better.

• LMFAO all those girls saying yes they would accept it.
    What a croc of fill in the blank.

• Laugh at him, and say not today.

• He's giving his life to you and the ring is a representation of that... if he's living within his means, not mortgaging the house to get you a ring that looks like a knuckleduster, he's got a good sensible head on his shoulders

• The number of girls that said yes they would LMAO, Full of shit these girls on here haha!!! " Yes I would, Its cute" YEAH RIGHT!

• If that's the engagement ring, then I'd hope so. Engagement rings aren't supposed to be as much as the actual ring

What Girls Said 20

• If that's all he can afford then yes. Its the love and thought that counts. There are people out there that got married with a very big and expensive rimg and end up getting a divorce the same year they got married. Of course I would want a nice ring with a big diamond, but if he has a good head on his shoulders and thats all he can afford right now, then thats okay. Look at it this way, there are people that can't even get there love one to purpose... or commit. he's willing to do that. Maybe save up for the ring you want later on down the line...

• Yes I would accept it, if I wanted to marry him. It doesn't matter the size of the diamond on the ring, if I love him and want to marry him, I will. Regardless of ring size.

• Yes, it's cute. Small, simple, and hey it's a ring. I would only say no if I didn't want to marry him.

• I would actually much prefer a ring that size and ask him to get me a very small one. I don't like rings so the smaller the better.

• I would only be disappointed that he didn't get me something more my style. Not because of the size or price. The ring itself is just ugly and engagement rings should be personal to me, not expensive. Of course I would say yes because it's just a ring and marriage is more than just a ring but I would be disappointed because I felt like he didn't put much effort into getting something that I want. By the way, I want a cheap and small engagement ring as well lol

• Well it just looks a wee bit awkward on the hand. If it didn't look so awkward I wouldn't mind. But yes, if it was someone who I truly loved and they proposed to me with that ring I would still say yes because I loved them.

• I want him to propose with video games. Whatever money he would spend on a ring, spend on video games instead dude.

Don't like wearing rings anyways.

• why does the size of the rock have anything to do with saying or no,
    ain't sayin she a gold digger.

• No, simply because it makes it seem like he was in a rush to buy something. He can always save up for a decent-size ring. Also makes it look like he didn't put any thought into it.

• Yeah, because I would be more excited that he proposed rather than what ring he got me. :p :p

• fuck NO, i would NOT!

• Ummmmmm I would say yes if my boyfriend purposed with a ring pop!! (: I do not mind at all.

And then I would suck on that ring pop right I front of him, and make love to him.

We have already spoken about the ring pop too. We do not want traditional, and the expenses do not matter to us. It is the thought that counts.

• Yes, if it was from the heart.

• if i truly love him yes because i am marrying him not a piece of rock

• Definitely, I think it's really cute. I would never expect a guy to buy me a really expensive engagement ring. I'd only say no if I didn't want to marry him.

• If I truly loved him I would say yes even if he proposed with a ring pop.

• I would say yes to anything he gives me if i truly love him and If I know that he loves me too..

• My aunt told me to say NO if the ring is less than 5 carats so I'd say NO.

• Your aunt sounds like a gold digger.

• No it's not cause after I PM him that sick perverted thing asked for my cleavage.

• omg :( what a bitch

• to what? a marriage? no...

• If I loved the guy yes but I would want a better one once I knew we could afford it with out going into debt