How many people will like to take the risk to marry a girl with a past of multiple sexual partners as thier past defines who they are now?

And people may change later or learn from their mistakes and not repeat such things.. but if they does'nt? Will you risk your marraige n relationship?

• yes
  • No
  • Never

Most Helpful Guy

• The past is just the past dude

• Yes I agree... but peoples past also inform's about his/her character or braveness... like you will get a job on the basis of what your marks and educational performance... n if your past results were bad the even though you keep on saying my past was past I am a different person and intelligent person... wil any company or govt. give you job on that basis? hope not

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think that having multiple sexual partners is a bad thing. As long as she was safe and she loves me now, I have no issue with her past.

• I'm not into double standards.

• But its okay for a woman to take a men with multiple partners? Come on really? Its always then men can do it but not the women because its wrong
    I really don't care because I am not like that never was but everyone is different we shouldn't judge them on their past.
    One thing I will say have them go check them self at the doctors before anything

• Ya... like if a person has criminal record or cheating records also in the past... we should honour them n treat them with full respect.. is"nt it? bcz past is past... n moreover the jobs that we seek in any company or organisation... they also should not give us job on the basis of our past... we may be matric fail... or undergraduate... but still they should give us 1st class jobs... because past is past.. it has no impact on present... is'nt it

• Same to you... I was also asking about a situation... not about my character certificate... neways thanks for evrything...

• their past will be a good indicator of their suitability as a wife or long term partner.

• Yes... but at the same time many try to defend by saying past doesn't have any impact on ppresent

• All of the girls I knew growing up that were easy, are cheating on their spouses. All of them. (That is about 5 that I can count). All the "nice girls" are busy planning their lives. A person is what they are

• Wow.. I like ur view

What Guys Said 8

• Gah... just because someone has had a colourful sexual history it doesn't necessarily mean they will contine to do so. People grow up and their outlooks change as they age... however, people are generally more likely to revert to old behaviour than adopt new behaviour.
    If someone has simply had an active sex life, i wouldn't particularly worry.
    If someone has cheated in a previous relationship.. I would worry a little.
    If someone has cheated in several relationships, or continued to cheat in one even though the circumstances of the relationship changed, I wouldn't risk getting involved with them... But then I'm a delicate flower who's been hurt in the past, so I might be oversensitive.

• If you're asking if I overlook the past of a promiscuous girl, no. She may be a nice person, but she's not girlfriend/wife material for me.

• nope can't trust a normal woman with marriage already let alone one that has a "past"

• Both my current girlfriend and I take sex quite seriously so I will be concerned if I was in such situation.
    (Of course I hope I can marry my current one.)

• I think this is a double standard tbh. Women have to deal with a lot more flak about dating a lot of men [or women but that's a whole other story] or being sexual with a lot of men, women get called sluts and whores but that's a lot less common with men.

if the person I wanted to marry was a woman, and she is or has been promiscuous, I don't think I'd turn her down because of that.

• How is a girls multiple sex partner history different from a guys?

• As long as they're not diseased and they regret their past life.

• Ew, God no.