Will this lead to a divorce (Be honest please)?

So my sister (she is 26) just had her baby. I am so happy for her but I am also a little worried. She got married really fast and had a baby (the baby I mentioned) in one year!!! with her husband who is in the air force who is 29. I worry that she is moving so fast. I want her to be happy but I worry for her in that it is so soon and fast and will end quickly because of it. Be very honest with me please in your opinions. Is this to fast considering it has not been a full year of marriage yet? Will marriages like this end in divorce? and is it normal for those in military to move so fast. Thank you so much for you time in answering my question.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't know that it will for sure; you can only hope it doesn't

• I hope it doesn't but it's just really fast. You know? My other sister took their time and got settled first before they had kids and etc. But she just went full sprint.

• I have 8 sisters and 2 brothers. From my dads side I have another sister and brother. We are ALL different never compare your sisters.

What Guys Said 3

• It is risky for her going so fast but she is committed now. Yhey could definitely make it.

• 50%of women turn against their husband and stop affection within the first 4 years of marriage, regardless of how much love their was in the beginning or even if hubby is a better man that ever. That's just instinct.
    A long engagement can bring this out before marriage happens, and things get complicated.
    I'd still put her chances of divorce or separation at close to the normal 52%.
    Does she have any close female blood relatives who ever divorced?

• Our dad was in the military and our parents divorced. She doesn't talk to him at all.

• our dad married someone else and had kids with his second wife while we stayed with out mom.

• Most likely. Not gonna lie lots of military men marry for the benifits to their family in case they die. So I guess a bigger question is did the pregnancy or proposal come first.

• They got married in vegas in August 30 or 31 and then she was pregnant September 1. But she could have told him before. I mean they married in one day no family or anything it was fast. The best way I could compare it too is this "sonic fast". So she could have told him and he just was like f*#& it lets get married.

• I guess but It will take me and other family to get used to the pace. Thank you so much for everything.

• Girl be happy for your sister. I know your sad you wish you was apart of her wedding. But at least she got married and had a kid. If it will last don't know what to say only time will tell. But one thing I have to say he sure was men enough to Marry your sister after he found out she was pregnant. Now in days a lot of guys would have been like that's your problem deal with it. So you have to give him some credit big time.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it will workout for them :) Just hooe for the best and think positive. :)

• It's a bit fast but if they put a lot of hard work and determination in their relationship then this could work out.