Girls, Is a second honeymoon with second wife not as exciting as first honeymoon with first wife?

Girls, Is a second honeymoon with second wife not as exciting as first honeymoon with first wife?

• Yes
    24% (4)
  • No
    76% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you like about her than the first wife? and what does your wife like about you thats better than her first husband?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• From the crazy sofa jumping exhibited by Tom Cruise, I deduce that the second time can be more exciting than the first.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean a first honeymoon with second wife?

I'd say they're exciting in the same manner. Unless you were way younger during the first marriage - then it would be more exciting because of the raging hormones I presume.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think it would depend on your interpersonal relationship and desire

0|0
    0|0
    • -The wedding will not be as exciting and amazing for her as the previous one
      -The marriage will not be as exciting because the newness/freshness of a first marriage will not be there
      -The giddyness will not there because she will already have experienced it and it is not new to her
      -She surrealness of knowing that you are actually married will not be the same

• But it's your first honeymoon with you second wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to make it exciting.

0|0
    0|0
    • But the giddyness from a first marriage won't be there

• Show All
    • I ask because i broke up with my girlfriend because of it

• She has been married before so i broke up with her