Married but wife is NON EXISTENT IN PUBLIC?

I know a man who is married, has a wife and daughter but he keeps both of them , a secret. He never revealed he was married. When he was forced to answer, he said he has been married for 2 years.

Whenever he was asked about his wife, he refused to talk about her. He claimed talking about his marriage or wife takes the attention away from professional life.
He never mentioned he has a daughter. But he does have a daughter.

His wife never comes to parties, functions with him. She is only existent to him and his family but to the world, she is non existent.
He never wants to talk about his family. He is always reluctant on sharing details about his wife. It's not about privacy as this case is SECRECY.

He never uploads photos with his wife, only uploads pictures of himself. He won't talk about her but can talk in detail and say great things about his female colleagues, even commenting on how they maintain such a great body.

He also takes photos with other beautiful women and even sits extremely closely with them. The people who have seen his wife say she is very ugly and this guy is handsome and a complete narcissist. And he is ashamed of showing his wife to the public because they will say that his wife is so ugly and he is handsome so he hides her and doesn't show her.

They also said that the two of them take each other's photos individually, very less pictures together, as a couple.
He flirts a lot with pretty women and enjoys their attention. And he gets calls from women since 1 year but doesn't change his number.

Lately, he has been acting really fishy with a female colleague of his, people suspect he has an affair with her.

I am shocked. What sort of wife is so content with a husband who is ashamed of her, doesn't accept in public?

Most Helpful Girl

• you posted this before
    you want to be with this guy? what is the deal?

What Guys Said 7

• She might just be in it for money

• Does he travel a lot? Like to live with his other family?

Seriously, that's a weird behavior that make me asks myself why did you have kids with this guy in the first place?

• Must be something about keeping royal bloodlines. The Lannisters send their regards.

• She may be very shy and introverted. My wife never liked going to company functions but of course we went to dinners and family events.

• It's none of your damn business really

• A needy one is the only answer I know?

What Girls Said 9

• i m shocked too..

• Different strokes for different folks. Maybe its her that does not want to make herself shown because of him.
    There is always 3 sides to a story, His side, her side and the truth.

• I wouldn't tolerate it, I'd leave.

• ... He wouldn't be my husband anymore.

• Why do you care?

• I'd think he's embarrassed of me.