Girls, Would you be ok with this if your husband asked for this?

You and your husband are on your honeymoon. You bumped into your best friend and she is going to the same places as you. Would you be ok if your husband wanted you and him to spend all your time just the two of you and not with your best friend?

• Yes
    90% (46)
  • No
    10% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be pissed if I ran into my best friend. What the hell does she think she's doing tagging along on my honeymoon? I cannot have all the sex with my husband with her around. :p

What Girls Said 13

• LOL.. i thought the husband was going to ask for a threesome.. :D the answer for this is simple... i would b mad at my best friend for coming to that place.. i obviously want my husband all the time.. and i dont want her to disturb us on our honeymoon.. :).

• It's fine, don't worry about it! Just think of it as this, he wants to spend time with YOU! Your honeymoon should be about YOU and HIM, not YOU, HIM, and your BESTIE! :)

• Sorry, I voted no by accident. Why in the duck would my best friend come on my honeymoon with me? Is this an episode of Big Love?

• how did I not know that my BEST friend was going on vacation to the same place I was going on a honeymoon though? :D anyway, it's a honeymoon, of course I'd be ok with it. My husband wouldn't even have to ask me!

• the answer is simple! look at the poll result

• When I go on my honeymoon, my best friend is coming with me. I couldn't imagine it without her!

• Of course. It's a honeymoon, there would be no one I rather spend my honeymoon with but my hubby.

• It's meant to be a honeymoon for a reason. .!

• Well yeah, it's a honeymoon, why would we want someone tagging along?

• How many times are you going to ask this question?

• Accidentally voted no, I absolutely meant yes. My honeymoon will be spend with my husband, and only him.

• Why are you always asking this question? What's the point? What are you trying to say?

Did this happen to you? Then go talk to the person since it bothers you so much

• Is this even a question? It's your honeymoon. I'd be pissed that the best friend would even think to approach us because we're either about to have sex, thinking about sex, or having sex, and they definitely aren't invited to that party!