We're torn between three places for our honeymoon. Which of these three would you choose?

Las Vegas (we'd travel 24 hours by car)
Orlando (we'd fly)
The Bahamas (we'd cruise there)

Each place has attractions and dream hotels:

Bahamas has Atlantis hotels and waterpark as well as several beautiful beaches. The food there seems a little too pricey though.

Orlando has theme parks and nightlife like the CityWalk along with several beaches. It also has some nice hotels like Loews and Hard Rock.

Las Vegas has more casinos than the other two, but there's no beach there. However, there is Mandalay Bay which is like half hotel half waterpark. However, we'd stay in the neighboring Four Seasons hotel if not Caesars Palace. I love that Vegas offers a taste of Rome, Paris, New York, and several places we always wanted to visit.

We could probably stay in each place for about 5 days before going broke.

Las Vegas, NV
Orlando, Florida

Paradise Island, Bahamas

Best explanation as to why you chose the place gets MHO.

• Las Vegas, NV
  • Paradise Island, Bahamas
  • Orlando, Florida

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the Bahamas, basically cause you'll be taking a cruise, and it's awesome. I took a cruise with my family when I was 11 and I promised myself to do a cruise with my future wife (or long term girlfriend).
    It's super romantic to be outside at night with all the stars and just you and your girl with the sound of the waves hitting the ship. I'd totally recommend a cruise for a honey moon.

• Man that sounds great

• Thanks bra. So since we're taking this outside the US, which would be better out of Bahamas and Bali?

• From those I would choose Bali, cause it's more exotic. The Bahamas is pretty close to the US, while Bali is way further.
      I've never been to either of them, but if I had to choose, I'll go with Bali.
      You should check out in the Internet and compare both and then choose. The thing is that if you go to Bali, you won't be going on a cruise right?

What Girls Said 9

• those are all kinda played out. but if thats what you really want... then you just gotta think about which one will offer you the most for what you want. vegas is good for partying, drinking, watching shows, being cooped up in the hotel having lots of hot crazy sex, gambling.
    florida is too hot and humid, but if you like the sun and the water then that might be a good pick.
    the bahamas i dont really know much about excpet what i've heard. super relaxing, more of a mellow scene than the party city wild life vegas and not as hot and humid as florida.
    just depends on what you guys really want to do. they all offer really different things.

• I've been to Universal Studios in Orlando and i can't tell how much fun i had there!!! Im sure you will love it!

• 100% Bahamas!!!

• Bahamas! 💞💕👍👌

• Las Vegas is an amazing trip but it's extremely cheap. 5 star hotels are $150 a night! Save that for an anniversary or a great birthday.

• Its not that cheap when you add the advance deposit, daily resort fee, tax, and incidental hold. I've done research and my $169 room for two nights turned into $700

• You get back most of those things

• Alternative: rent a villa in Great Exuma, Bahamas. Same great experience of the Bahamas at a fraction of the cost. There's also a sandals resort there if you're not about that life.

• Yea I always wanted to try Sandals but I'd really like to stay in the Atlantis resorts to be in the center of all the action

• Yea I just want to go somewhere with some excitement. Vegas had Adventuredome indoor theme park. Orlando has several theme parks. Bahamas had Atlantis Waterpark. So I'm not really a fan of just the beach. I know Sandals is a top honeymoon resort but there's not much action going on (other than in the bedroom). In that case, I wouldve just gone to Bali

• Exuma has many attractions off of the sandals resort. Shocking concept, I know, leaving the resort.

• It depends on what you like really. If you love theme parks I'd suggest to go to Orlando because Universal Studios is a really great and fun place! If you want a calm and relaxing honeymoon I'd suggest Bahamas because the beach there is amazing. I've not been to Las Vegas, so I don't know. But if you're up for casinos, the scenery, then go there. For me, I'd personally choose to go to Orlando or Bahamas because I love theme parks and the beach.

• Well Vegas doesn't have an actual beach or huge theme park, but it does have Mandalay Bay and Adventuredome. It also has gondola rides, casinos, etc. So in a way its tied with the other two. Thats why I can't decide. Vegas only beats the other two when it comes to hotels and wedding venues (not chapels). I've wanted to go to the indoor theme park adventuredome since seeing it on that movie Baby Geniuses.

Mandalay Bay:

img.lasvegasdirect.com/...ay-las-vegas-pool-01.jpg

• Everyone goes to Las Vegas, NV and the Paradise Island, Bahamas. Be different.

• Everyone except me! If anything, I dont know too many people who go to Bahamas. I also dont know too many who go to Vegas because they haven't hit 21 yet. I haven't been to Orlando, but I know waaaay to many people who have been there

• My other choice was Bali, Indonesia but thats a bit far

• Oh where I come from everyone goes to those 2, not Florida, but it really is up to you.

• Don't go to vegas. That's not really the place for a honeymoon. My parents went to Vegas for their honeymoon. The Bahamas is quite nice so I've heard.

What Guys Said 4

• If the Bahamas is within your budget then Bahamas for sure!

• I have been to all of them multiple times.

If Las Vegas is close to you you can go there any time. so, nah.

Orlando has a huge amount to do, including great restaurants. You are also ablout 1 hour from the beach (Cocoa Beach on the Atlantic or the Gulf beaches in the west). Cape Canveral is near Cocoa Beach along with Port Canveral which is easy to get to the Bahamas or Caribbean on a 3-7 day cruise. Miami is also about 3-4 hour drive and Key West another 3 hours.

Bahamas is boring, we don't even get off the ship anymore. If you just want beaches, then Flordia is great with all the towns and cities there.

My pick would be Orlando with side trips to the beaches and maybe Maimi or a 3-4 day cruise from Port Canveral, Tampa, Miami, Jacksonville or Port Everglades.

Let me know if you want more details.

• Well I mainly like Vegas for the hotels like Caesars Palace, Mandalay Bay, Bellagio, MGM Grand, etc. I like Orlando for Universal Studios. I like Bahamas for the cruise and Atlantis Paradise Waterpark. So yea not sure.

• Las Vegas is filled with cigarette smoke and all kinds of debauchery, and Orlando is a humid sauna with insects straight out of Jurassic Park.

Bahamas are the clear choice.

• Insects? Oh no the wifey dont play that. Thanks for the tip

• Bahamas. Are you kidding? A cruise? To a tropical location? This is a no brainer.