What do you think about the Supreme Court ruling in favor of GAY MARRIAGE?

Gay marriage is legal in all 50 states now, per US Supreme Court ruling. Although I oppose gay marriage and think it is wrong, I don't fight against it either. And I have gay friends too and while I don't agree with their stance they are still my friends.

• Glad it was approved
  • Don't care either way
  • I oppose it
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• steps closer to lowering the age of consent... way to go gay people.

FREAKS!!

What Girls Said 10

• THAT'S AMAZING!!! It was about time.

• i dont really care about this.. but gays are adults... they can do whatever they want..

• Anyone who opposes it is so beyond ridiculously ignorant.

• Like I said in terms of the law, it is legally recognized. But that does not necessarily mean religious institutions have to recognize it or perform ceremonies. Some will, a lot will not. Because gay marriage still conflicts with the beliefs of many religions.

• I'm so happy this happened!

• I am 100% anti-gay marriage and the latest supreme court ruling in particular. For me its more so about the constitution and the fact that the supreme court does not have the right to enact law. That power lies solely with Congress. Additionally, there is the issue of church and state. This states that government cannot regulate any sort of religion and that's exactly what they've done here. None of it is constitutional and is actually illegal.

• Gay people now have the right to be as miserable as all other married couples. Good for them!

• Thats sorta weird but whatever you say dude

Yay gay marriage ❤

• I'm glad for them.

• I'm actually glad.
    I don't see why gay couples can't seal their love in front of the church, and straight couples can. So I really find it good, it's fair

• But I think churches should have the right to refuse to give them a ceremony if it conflicts with their beliefs. A couple can get married legally through the courts and the government system, but in terms of ceremonial marriages involving churches I believe they still have a right.

• Yes, true... But I never agreed with it

• As far as I know churches have the right to refuse to give them a ceremony if it conflicts with their beliefs.
      (Correct me if I'm wrong. )

The courts can't

• I agree with it, but I can't say I'm glad. I wouldn't lie and say I'm glad. In reality it doesn't effect a lot of people, if they didn't legalize I could still get married because I'm straight. It's sad that before LGBT didn't have that option in many states. And every one deserves to get married to the one they love. So I'm not really sure how I feel about it exactly

What Guys Said 11

• I disagree with all of it, for one the court should have stayed out of it, it should have been a internal state matter, with the individual states making the choice, I openly oppose it as well and in will no way support it.

• Modern day Sodom and gomorah

• I don't really care much about it dude, but I am in favor I suppose

• Its, not gonna affect you in any way you if gay marriages are now allowed... it doesn't affect me too... they can do whatever the hell... I don't care ! 😊

• I'm the same way. I don't agree with them, but I wouldn't go out of my way to oppose them. I don't vote anymore (too lazy) so yeah.

• It's about time they get this done. It's ridiculous for a state not to recognise same sex marriages.

• I don't really care either way, I just know it will cause a bunch of trouble in my state

• As a Catholic, I wholly support homosexual marriage by the state, just not by the Church.

So anyways, it's legal. Yay.

• I'm glad they allow it since that's how it should be.

• Great, now let's stop talking about it.