Guys, ,arry a woman who is not a virgin?

arry a woman who is not a virgin? A lot of women who have sex with men marry? answer to men

• yes
    64% (25)
  • no
    36% (14)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why not?

1|1
    0|0
    • How have sex with someone else before you marry a woman? It will be your honor ! !

• My apologies, I am having trouble understanding what you typed. Is English your second language?

• Yes.. :)) no problem. Thanks you ;)

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't marry a virgin, no way: I'd take care that her virginity would be gone by the time we married.

1|2
    0|0
  • Marrying a virgin means we didn't have sex prior marriage

So I actually won't marry her if she was a virgin

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd marry a girl as long as she hasn't slep with more men than i have women, because it'd really bother me. She doesn't have to be a virgin, but it'd be a huge plus if she was.

1|0
    0|0
  • Virginity is an artificial concept. People act as if you lose a limb if you have sex. Her vagina will feel just as good whether she is a virgin or not. As long as she has no STDs then why would it be a problem to marry her?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want to get married, but for long term commitment she certainly doesn't have to be a virgin, but at the same time she better not have slept with a lot of guys (anyone in double digits isn't relationship material).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would carry a woman but I'm not sure for much she weights?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would marry a women who is not a virgin. Not everybody is prefect.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't want to get married period. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't marry a non virgin girl its clear that she has no self respect and has low values to had sex before marriage.

1|0
    0|2
    • Yes because having a pleasurable experience is such a terrible thing.

• @GamerArtNerd Its not a terrible thing but fooling around is.

• I'd never marry someone who's a virgin.

I need her to have slept with several different people before me, at least, so that she can fully understand just how magical my cock is.

1|0
    0|1