So gay marriage, it finally happened! Thoughts?

Honesty is welcome, but remember there is a fine line between honesty and hate. 💙💚💜💛❤

Most Helpful Girl

• I am incredibly happy for all my gay friends and for humanity in general. Being a straight couple who is married does not automatically equal children, or love, or fidelity, or a lasting marriage. These are the excuses that have been used for decades now as to why gays cannot marry. Gay marriage doesn't concern you, it concerns the people in that relationship so why so many people are so hot and bothered by it, is beyond me. You cannot tell me that a couple who have been together for 30 years should be told that they don't love each other or that they aren't worthy of getting married over say a Kim Kardashian who broke up after what 100 days or something just because she happens to be straight. Let people love. You don't have to approve, you don't have to go to the wedding, but legally those folks will no longer be able to get in the way of people who love one another and want to make a lasting commitment. I just learned today that I will be headed to my second wedding of two of my gay friends in TX whenever the paperwork rolls through on all of this. Let happiness reign.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm for gay marriage, because government shouldn't restrict ppl's lifestyles that way due to religious doctrine.

• No there is not a fine line between honesty and hate, there is in fact the great wall of china with armed sentries every 32 metres between honesty and hate.

I don't judge people on their sexuality , why would I?
    You want to marry a man, go marry a man. I don't give shit unless i want to marry the man he wants to marry.
    Fucking bloody mary kill me.

• USA a bit late to the party, but welcome finally :)

• Just stop it for christ sake

• Love thy neighbor as you love thyself. But, sin is indeed. Sin. It's not my right to hate a gay person, but I can't approve of what is sin.

• This question is asked 101 times today. :/

What Girls Said 2

• This is seriously like the 247th question about this I've seen today. I'm super happy about it and all that, but these questions just need to stop. It's getting annoying real fast.

• Took them long enough.