Why is there judicial tyranny in this country where Justices with no understanding of the Constitution dare to say it guarantees gay marriage?

So four far-left Justices who almost never rule Constitutionally and the guy who does whatever he wants say something, and the entire country is expected to be Slavish to it? I hate what this country has become!

Most Helpful Guy

• The US is now run by the Left and it will not fair well in the future. Way too much debt and a breakdown in what made it great. The US will be like Greece soon enough. The young people foolishly agree to whatever they are told by the Left so I will not cry for them as reality hits them in the face in due time.

• you are not from the US?

• I was born and raised in the US. But I don't consider it my country anymore. I just live here.

What Girls Said 1

• I hate all this gay mumbo jumbo.
    Makes me sick

What Guys Said 3

• So gays can marry. So what? That does not make me hate this country. I still believe marriage is between a man and a woman. Nothing will change my view of that. We have elections coming up and it's all political and in the end i still have my personal life and agenda to tend to and this decision does not change anything for me or my plans for my future. I'm not pro gay or for the gay agenda but I'm not hater and I get along with gays. I can dislike what they do and not dislike them. So they can marry legally. Pfft! So what? Weren't they living together and getting benefits as domestic partners anyway? So now after they marry and want to split especially if kids are involved they can go through the same hell as heteros go through. I say good for them.

• Jesus Christ... what's the problem? Go to law school, work your way up to judge, and change things. Beats all this pissing and moaning.

• What the shit?