Should same sex marriage be illegal?

Yes?, no?

• Yes
  • No
I wonder how many people I tricked with the wording lol

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no reason it should be illegal.
    I'm so sick of homophobes.. srsly.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Of course it should be legal if you think otherwise you should probably consult a professional homophobia is a serious mental condition and might even make you a danger to homosexuals wth man..

• Nope. Bring on the love and happiness! My Uncle and his partner are all ready married, but we're doing the formal wedding on July 3rd! I don't care whose offended, it's their problem, not mine! ;) <3

• I don't understand what's so offensive about two guys or women getting married

• @Ulyss I know, there isn't anything offensive about it. Some people are just homophobic, that's it.

• It should be legal

• Absolutely not. All consenting adults should have the right to marry the person they love, no matter gender.

• i said yes but i read the question wrong, Yes it should be legal, everyone has a right to live their life with someone they love

• I don't think it should be illegal.

What Guys Said 17

• I would say that a large amount of people clicked yes thinking you meant legal, which is usually the question.

• yeah, my prof said that words can play a crucial part in how people interpret the question and yes it was meant to trick people

• Yea it should be legal it's not my decision if they want to marry men or women

• No
    I support it

• No that's stupid. People need to stop trying to micromanage the lives of others. If it isn't their life then it's not their choice.

• Then get out of our country and move to an area where it's accepted,,, no?

• No YOU get out of the country and go somewhere it's not legally accepted. It's not your country, you just happened to be born within it's borders.

• I don't really care what they do. Sadly they will still be treated as second class citizens behind closed doors.

• Absolutely not

• If people wanna get married, they should be

• Oops voted the wrong way. Of course it should be legal.

• lol im sorry but thats my goal,, see if the wording messes up people, and i think ur not the only one

• It's their genetics and gay people are born this w... Oh wait?

Anyway I accidentally voted B

• Well. It shouldn't be legal. But it shouldn't be illegal. I support deregulation of marriage. That way, they can do as they please, but Christians don't have to recognize it. Why is the government involved in something so personal. Also, to everyone else, homophobic isn't a real word.

• If it needs to be illegal why stop there?

Based on the logic that people use to make it illegal we should also make interracial marriage illegal because the Bible is against that also, OH wait we can't do that because that would be wrong right?

• Never understood why they just don't change the name to civic contract. That pretty much what the license is. The word marriage is more rooted into religion gratified contract. Many of the arguments against are religious as well.

• It's legal, so the question is kind of pointless.

• spare the gag lol

• Voted yes by mistake because I misread the question. Obviously no.

• yea im just using a technique my poli sci professor told me,, the wording is crucial in how people get what im trying tp say, and dont worry im sure many others also were mistaken

• No, and I'm a Christian. They can do whatever they want, but just don't go crying when they end up waiting in the line to get into hell 😅😅😅

• I don't care. People are free to do what ever they want. People who are against that are just having problems with themselves.