Guys, Do you want to get married someday? How many kids do you want?

• I don't want to get married nor have any children.
    15% (4)
  • I want to get married but no children.
    15% (4)
  • I want children but don't want to be married.
    15% (4)
  • I want to get married and have children.
    38% (10)
  • I want to get married but just foster/adopt rather than have my own.
    4% (1)
  • I want to foster/adopt children but not get married.
    8% (2)
  • I HAVE 0 IDEA WHAT I WANT.
    5% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I want to get married, well actually I will get married God willing once I finish college and have a house of my own, and yes I want to have kids, at least 2 boys and 2 girls, and pay attention that I said "at least" haha.

What Guys Said 16

• I've always wanted to get married and have kids, but day after day I'm growing apart of the idea of getting married. I still want to have kids but getting married is something I want less and less every day.

• its funny because Gays fought so hard for the right to get married, while the general public, heterosexual couples have been programmed to view marriage as something negative

Our priorities in finding qualified partner for marriage, is influenced by material possession or selfish reasons more so than ever, thats why the divorce rates are up

People dont get married out of true love, and dont understand marriage isn't about you, or your partner, its about sacrifice and commitment

Only married people should have children, Husband and Wife, she create a product of their love, a child

and they shouldn't do it because, The husband wants a son, or the wife wants a daughter, they should have children because they love each other...

Rant over

• I'm married, one son, one grandchild (a few days old only)

• I voted A. Having been through a divorce, I won't go through another one every again. I would be able to cohabit, but not marry. As far as kids are concerned, I see life getting harder and harder in the near future. Between the world we live in, how controlled it is getting, and the risks and birth defects that can happen, I won't take that risk and have children.

• It's not about what I want. Because quite frankly, what I want isn't usually good. God's Plans are much better. If He thinks I should get married and have kids, then I will.

• I don't believe in marriage and I'm unsure about having kids

• I want to just have children when I'm 30 and no marriage

• I@m on the fence about kids, as i currently don't like em and i'd rather adopt right now than have my own, can skip the horrible baby years

• Yes, I want to get married and I want, ideally, 3 or 4 kids, hopefully 2 sons + 2 daughters, 2 sons + 1 daughter, or 1 son + 2 daughters.

• I always envisioned myself being a single father of an adopted child.

• I want to get married and have 2 or 3 kids.

• my dream would be to have 1 child and 1 adopted :)

• I refuse to get married. But I want children.

• I don't necessarily not want to have any children, but I could live happily without having children.

• When I was 12 I wanted to get a girlfriend build up a strong relationship grow up to get married and have 3 kids
    Im 17 now & I've realized that all women do is reject you no matter how much effort you put into it. It was all just a fantasy thatll never happen I was blind of that bc I was a kid now Im grown & I realize Im just going to be single the rest of my life & thats the way I like it

• I want get married everyday