A women asked is it ok to cheat on her husband?

I am so mad I couldn't believe she posted that. I am married and I would NEVER think like that. I think she has lost her mind and she really doesn't love her husband. What do you think?

• yes
  • No
  • Have you lost your mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating is cheating. It does not matter if a man is cheating on a woman or a woman is cheating on a man. It is never ok. I get really fed up with people that say if a man cheats "he is a pig" but if a woman cheats "the man must have done something wrong". NO! it does not matter who cheats on who it is wrong. I think the woman you are talking about should not even need to ask if it is ok to cheat on her husband, she should know it is not ok.

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 4

• I couldn't decide between the second and third choice so I played eenie-meenie-miny-mo and got Choice 2.

That girl sounds cray as hell. Not cool.

• LOL welcome to GaG.

• nope its not okay at all to cheat!!!

• Your poll is confusing. Yes what? No what?

• This girl on her posted last night if it was ok for her to cheat on her husband. I said do you think its okay? Yes or No or Did she lose her mind?

• OK then, I vote no.

• That's the same way I feel its not right