Kill me instead of leave me?

Kill me instead of leave me, do me whatever you want but do not leave me. I was nobody before you and I will be worse than nobody after you leave me. hovewer ı dont deserve you, do not leave me. You are my only way to keep life. I dont have any living reason except you. I. know I dont deserve you but do not leave me. I can not think any other person in my life. I can not be together someone except you. please kill me instead of leave me suchanya.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Are you gonna stick a sword through your stomach now?

• You will be okay :)

It doesn't seem like it now but you'll see, there's still so much to see and do in the world, even without her.

What Guys Said 4

• I've already gone

• Are these song lyrics or something? I'm confused?

• you only have one life to live.

rich people, famous people, poor, average people, tall people we all only have one life. You might as well make use of it.

• Thats hard bro. World is not fair. All of us have one live but somebody has a lot of ability somebody not. I didn't want to many things from life. I couldnt get what I wanted.

• i guess life ain't for everyone, then.

• Hard choice...