Should I go to my husbands court date with him?

My fiancé just found out his ex gf's child is his. He has to go to court on July 20th and we are getting married on July 11th. I don't know the etiquette for this sort of thing. Am I supposed to go because I'm the wife now? Or should I let him handle it by himself? Side note... This girl is crazy and she still wants him.

She wants to meet up with him after court to talk about everything and introduce him to his son. I'm kinda involved in this AT LEAST financially from the jump because we are getting married BEFORE the court date. So I guess my question is.. Since it kinda affects me should I go or should I not go and let him meet his son in private? Very torn on this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him if he wants you to go. If he does then tag along. If not just send a nice text in the middle of the day.

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to support him then go for it

What Girls Said 3

• Stand by him
    Show that girl u guys are a team
    In weak moments of ur guy u have to b the support to him

• I'd go to show her that even through her crazy ya bond won't be broken. &. To show him you can be his rock even when its tough on him. He'll really appreciate it

• Yes be there for him