What is your opinion on gay marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• wrong.

they can be in love and everything without having whats for a woman and a man

What Girls Said 11

• Gay marriage. Straight marriage. Who cares? It's all the same. :)

• I think you just mean marriage because marriage is marriage, there really is no difference. 2 people are being united.

• I don't care about marriage in general.

Though no matter who you love. Everyone should be allowed to marry who ever they want. Everyone deserves to be happy.

• Totally support it! :) It's a sign to me that we're advancing as a society and that gays will hopefully one day not be treated as 2nd-class-citizens anymore

• It's a bad idea as it is forbidden by God in every major religion.

• they are adults.. can do whatever they want.. not my place to judge...

• Not allowed in culture or religion, but people should make their own choices and be able to live and do it freely without being judged.

• Against it. Although there are so many other fucked up problems in this country.

• In my opinion, they should be recognized as a couple for medical and insurance purposes, but for religious purposes they should not be considered a married couple.

• I think it's fine.

• Totally for it!! I think it's amazing 🌸😊

What Guys Said 13

• The same as on gay parenthood: they are kidding themselves. I mean, I don'mind it being legal, but it's a non sequitur

• Personally I am fine with it. It is also legal in my country.

• It's wrong in my opinion, and I'm agaisnt it, everyone is entitled to their opinion on it though.

• I'm neither for it or against it really. If two people want to be happy then I feel like it's up to them to live their lives and who are we to judge that? Because we live ours how we want to

• I actually have an out of the box solution to the problem. Stop issuing state marriage licenses completely. Have everything from a legal standpoint be done via civil contracts. This would include inheritance, visitation, property, custody, etc etc. This would make marriage officially none of the government's business. So marriage would be a commitment between individuals, and if they choose the church, completely free of government mandates.

• I don't want to see these questions now... For fuck sake... I am gonna deactivate.😤

• if you're a faggot... be proud and do what you want!

• I think love comes in many shapes and sizes. Who are we to judge what someone else feels for someone else. It's not effecting me. Everyone should have the right to love who they want.

Anyways there's more serious thing we need to worry about like rape and child molestation that who loves who.

• Would any of u supporters sux ma deek to show ur LUV and support for ghey marriage?

• i don't care... everybody should have the same rights?

• A disgusting habit, but a basic human right.

• Doesn't affect me.

• A good step towards reducing overpopulation, plus people get to be themselves and don't have to hide their true feelings, so everybody wins.

• how? gay people still can't have babies even if they didn't get married.

• Gay men can't. Women bear children, men don't. And yes of course there are loads of options to make things possible, but it's less likely. Exponentially so, because children now learn from a very young age that being gay is ok, whereas before they may have never in their life have admitted to being gay.