Wives, would you tolerate your husband doing this?

If your husband does each ot the things mentioned below

- You are married to him but only you and your faily members/his family members, know of it. In public, nobody knows you. You are non existent in public.

- You ve been married for 2 years but your husband never told anyone about being married in public. When he was asked, he wanted to skip the question.
However, later on admitted he is married but refuses to talk about you or your marriage with him. He cannot even say two kind words about you. Whenever somebody asks him about his personal life, he is reluctant to talk about it.

- He never takes you out in public.

- Only shares his own photos but never shares photos with you. Even if you two go on holidays, he will ask you to take his photos but won't share pictures of us together.
He can take photos with his feamle friends, friends, feamle colleagues and lets them share the photos in public.

- You have a child but he hasn't admitted he has a father in public! . He has not mentioned that he has a child and when the pictures of him with his child surfaced, he told it was his niece!

- He can't say anything about his wife, saying I dont want to talk about it but he can go in lengths in praising his newset female friend who is his colleague, saying she is phenomenal, and such.

- He told he was single to many girls.

- He is online every hour on Whatsapp when he is at home.

He always gives stupid excuses that I dont want anyone to interfere in my personal life, personal life isn't for public viewing and talking or sharing photos with family takes away from professional life.

can you tolerate all this? Why is he doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girlfriend that sounds super sketchy. There's a far cry difference between wanting to keep your private life personal and wanting to keep it on highly confidential lockdown. He even dragged your kid into this crap too? That's just messed up. If I were you I'd divorce his butt so fast... Look, there is no way he is up to anything you want to be involved in especially with a kid in the picture. Like this sounds criminal. Is he hiding you from a whole other "wife" and "kid"? Is he hiding you from a drug lord or loan shark he's gotten into trouble with? Quite frankly you probably don't even want to know what's going on. GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THERE ASAP.

What Guys Said 5

• The first one was funny for me to read because my parents did that. They eloped and hid their marriage. My aunt found out one time, by accident, when my mom forgot to take off her wedding ring. :)

But they weren't ashamed of being married, it was more that my mom's parents wouldn't approve.

• If he won't explain it to you it's not going to be for a good reason. He's probably up to no good. You don't deserve to be his dirty little secret while he gets to enjoy all the benefits of being single as well.. he's almost certainly cheating on you.

• Looks like he never wanted to marry you in the first place. Was he forced or something?

• Not on your life. I would rather have a good dog.

• He married his Booty Call.

Get. Divorced. Yesterday.

What Girls Said 18

• "can you tolerate all this?"

Not a chance.

"Why is he doing this?"

Because women like you let him.

• I agree with not wanting to make everything accessible for public view... however, being on whatsapp and talking about how phenomenal this new friend is and saying his own daughter is his niece, that would raise some flags!

• That is not ok, my guy is private, but that just means he doesn't use on line apps at all, and pda, he still strokes my hand lightly when no one is around in public, and takes me out all the time, with his friends as well.
    Whether or not he is cheating doesn't matter, he didn't respect you or the relationship.

• No, i would not tolerate it. You may not be his property but he has a right to be proud of who he is with if he doesn't then something is wrong. Just the fact that he refused to discuss his marriage even after you have been married for two years is a massive issue.

• No way I would not tolerate nothing. He sounds like he is hiding you from everyone. Is he married some where eles? Does he have another kid with someone? I don't know girl but he is definitely hidden something and big. Leave him and then put him on child support. Don't be dumb stop wasting your time

• I understand the wanting to keep private life private but I think it would hurt my feelings to be treated as a secret. The deal breaker would be the fact where he didn't claim his child as his own. What will he do when she's old enough to question being treated as though he's ashamed of the two of you.

• Yeah, no. Divorce his ass. He doesn't deserve you. He's on the lookout for something better.

• Hell no I wouldn't tolerate it. That guy sounds like a completely arrogant asshole.

• he's a two timing asshole and you're better off without him

• No I wouldn't tolerate something like this.

• NO I would not tolerate that. He should be proud to be in your life and if he lies about it that's not ok in my book.

• No wtf fuck him id tell him to pay the dam divorce its like i already dont exist anyway

• i'm married and I would not tolerate that

• NO. Get a divorice. Sorry to be blunt.

• NOOOOOOO ! Id leave cus its not like ill be missed. Or Get some male friends & tell them im single & see how he feels

• A man who acts like that probably thinks he owns his wife.

• Divorce his ass. He clearly doesn't to be with you and you'll end up hurt. Think of your child and not his sleazy ass. He's clearly setting himself up to cheat, if he hasn't done it already.

• It's weird. Very weird. Too weird.
    I also agree with lots of the other girls' opinions below. I "liked" them all.