Are most American white women too "promiscuous" to marry?

I use the word "promiscuous" in keeping with gager policy but we all know the S word I mean. Please answer honestly?
I tried to explain to my sister why no man has been willing to marry her so far and she's turning 30 next month and has been with at least ten men a year since turning 15.

• yes
  • no
  • super "promiscuous"

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. most people think promiscuouity is fine and it is however in a long term relationship promiscuouity can most certainly cause problems. a lot of people leave relationships because the sex isn't good enough and also it can cause a problem before the relationship even starts like a kid. the kid is pretty much going to be a problem because the person you're dating will have to deal with them and also it can negatively influence the kid if they see you with tons of different people coming in and out of the house they aren't stupid they will figure out whats going on eventually.

I don't know i just think being a slut is a fast track way to be single in a crowd.

What Guys Said 21

• Don't judge an entire race and gender based on the fact your sister is a 'Uber Whore'.

• Get a haircut and take yhst black shit out of your ear you look like a twat

• Not funny little man

• If you look on my profile and at my takes you will see one about "over asked questions", read that and read the second to last point,
      You will see I actually went to great lengths to disprove how overly promiscuous women shouldn't be called sluts.
      Notice the quotation marks in my original point, I was only quoting what others have said in the past for a laugh (but I can see how it could be considered offensive without my explanation) xD

I just don't like when people accuse an entire race/gender over the actions of a single individual.

• some of the shit i have seen at college makes me feel that way
    BUT
    i have met plenty of self respecting beautiful white American girls, that aren't sluts, so to say 'most' is ridiculous

• People who make noise get attention and people who quietly sit and wait do not get noticed, so you may form the opinion that ALL American women are sluts, but they are not. That would be an ignorant belief.

• If she has had that many guys, what husband could trust her to think that sex is a special and sacred thing between husband and wife?

• Thats exactly what I have been saying to her

• nope, not most.

• I've never met a girl I would consider a slut. That's not a compliment, though, because I revere sluts. Sluts are awesome.

• Well if she doesn't establish any serious connections, why should she expect any of her partners to want to be legally bound to her? Odd.

• Thats my sister all right

• There are a number of social issues putting Americans off marriage, and 'promiscuity' is far, far, FAR from the most serious one.

• I wouldn't know about Americans... I'm Australian, but I suppose the standard of conservatism or promiscuity could extend to most western cultures, however, having 10 men a year for her own sexual satisfaction could be an indicator that she isn't too interested in a long term partner as yet

• No she's mad for a husband. If she would just stop uncrossing her legs fot every guy she meets

• Hahaha, maybe she's just shopping around for the right dick, I mean, guy ;-)

• I don't think race has anything to do with it. Some girls are sluts, some aren't. They can be white sluts, black sluts, Asian sluts, whatever. I still won't date any of em.

• Yes, most of them are. Why do you think men are spending thousands of dollars and going to poor, dangerous countries on the other side of the world to find wives?

• No...
    .
    .
    .

• I think they are comitmentphobes and so won't marry

• White women are going fast and selling like hot cakes. Your sister must be fat or a real bitch. I'd marry any attractive white woman who can cook and treat me well.

• She can't cook but she does get a lot of male attention be honest would you want a thirty year old woman who's had so many men she can't close her legs?

• If she's pretty and has a great personality then yes. I've been with a lot of women and I don't give into the double standard that it's okay for guys to sleep around but not women.

• I dated a white woman and she love looking at niggas lol

• Thats just like my sister. She has a madingo fetish thats not going to help her find a husband

• It's hard to let go of a bad habit so unless she find her a Mandingo to settle down with then maybe she can be with one guy. Because if she find someone who don't satisfy her then she will lose interest.

• Nah too many people are more concerned about instagram fame than marriage.

• When it comes to finding a husband your sister is like an out of date dented can of beans that nobody wants to buy.

• I don't mind. I think a lot of the men who do are afraid they won't look too good by comparison if a woman has lots of experience.

• I think its the throwing a hot dog down a hallway debate

• It's not true many lovers makes a girl's vagina loose, giving birth and age can make a difference but not experience.

• Not to be politically incorrect but I think the word you're looking for is Slutty, possibly Loose.

• Thats the word but people on gager find the word offensive

• My orginal question used the word slut. It was taken down in ten minutes

• It's these snakes that like to grass people up!
      makeameme.org/.../snakes-snakes-everywhere.jpg

• I'll assume you're talking about white American women. My answer is yes, although, American women of all races can and are 'promiscuous' I say you'll still be better of marrying a minority women.

• I read your title fast and thought you were asking about most American women in general. Either way my answer still stands.

• Most women aren't easy and dont sleep around. If they do they aren't marriage material.

What Girls Said 10

• Why are white women being singled out? Never mind if they are they are out there having sex the someone so the men most be too promiscuous as well...

• Men made this double standard so they could sleep around with every woman they wanted to and not take any blame for it.

• Yes well as horrible as the double standard is I find it more troubling that 50% of the guys on here assume the majority of women are out there sleeping around. It's bad enough that men assume you sleep around because you are pretty or have big boobs but to see that younger men are assuming all women sleep around is just sad.

I'm also disappointed to see the poster shaming her sister. Gays and minorities have made so much progress yet we still struggle to address serious women's issues. It is especially evident in the corporate world though some companies are better than others.

• Im not trying to shame anyone thats why im anonymous im just trying to show my sister that men dont want a woman who can say she had more sausage meat than most barbecues and that she needs to revaluate her life if she wants to find a husband. Yes she's upset that no man wants her other than for sex.

• Your sister is white then?
    Your argument makes no sense... you mean men think she's too promiscuous to marry?
    I'm sure she could find someone who would love her regardless. Plus, her promiscuity has nothing to do with her race.

• Maybe but I dont know many black women. The point I was trying to make was my sister is a bit of a slut as much as I love her and thats why she can't find a husband.

• ok so you made a generalization about white women because you're mainly surrounded by them versus women of other races, specifically by your sister?
      The answer to your question is no.

• That's just your sister, I have periods where I've dated short term, but once I found the right one...
    I've never thought of other men since I started dating my guy a year ago

• I would not say most, no. I do think that people in general, not just women, are settling down a lot later in life.

• Yes but men can do that. Womrn turning thirty are like food thats about yo go out of date. Would you pay full price for a loaf bread that has an expirary date tomorrow when there is plenty of fresh loaves on the self?

• I don't think so, lol. Many are conservative/doesn't have sex with many guys...

• It's not like guys she's dating even know her number.

• In a small town guys will always either know or be told. Its not something that can be hid

• Most of every female I know is impatient to marry

• So is my sister but I think the numbers of sexual partners disinterest men when it comes to marriage

• Has she been in any long term relationships?

• ok yes but at the same time, Men are too!!! its an addiction, people love the hunt, the catch and they get bored easy !! and they want more. I think if a person has not had at least a 2 year relationship by 25 they are already addicted to this pattern.

• Yes men can get away with this. Im not saying it right im just saying it is what it is. A man can decide to get married when he's thirty after he's ready to settle and pick out a twenty something girl. How many single thirty year old women end up left on the shelf or settling for some guy the wouldn't have even entertained in their twenties.

• well things come around again, all the people who got married too young happen to divorce around thirty. I dont know because im nearly 30, but im not a slut, i spent 9 years with one guy so id like to think im not a useless piece of expired garbage on a shelf thanks.

• any way i think your sister is picking the wrong kind of guy, and giving him the wrong kind of vipe, which maybe comes naturally to her as she likes to be a sex object to guys and they take her as one, she could very easily just say she only slept with 4 guys her whole life and really who would know she was lying?

• i dont think so.

• i think so..