Serious opinions on marriage for both boys and girl?

What do you think could you marry a person just for money? Question is for both boys and girls. Actually earlier I was in love with a girl but now I am free as she is married. But I have a offer for marriage to a girl who is billionaire, I haven't seen her... I have rejected that... So I was thinking did I done something wrong. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you I would've done the same. No matter how much money that person makes they'll not "keep you warm" when you have hard times.
    There is a chance to fall in love on the way, but... it's still not like marrying the person you love- you would marry the money/the company & if they matter to you more than emotions, then it's great... but it's not recommendable. For example: if one day the company goes bankrupt & you end up without money, what would you do? You end up with no money, no love, no... nothing :-?
    I think you choosed good :)

What Girls Said 4

• I would want to marry a guy because I love him, not because of his money. Although, yes, money is important, but I'd still still choose love over money in a marriage.

• getting married to someone is NOT a good thing at all... its like you're using that person

• you did the right thing.. i would not get married to someone for money

• I could never get married just for money. No amount of money can make you truly happy if you are with someone who you don't love.

What Guys Said 5

• haha no you didn't, marriage is fine if you're willing to accept it, personally Im not against it but I don't believe in getting married for 5-6 years of a relationship. These marriages after knowing a person for a year are just asking for trouble. I feel you really have to know a person well to commit to something like marriage. I have no fear committing but all that legal mumbo jumbo kills the romanticism of it.

• I really don't think there is any advantage for a guy to get married. Women initiate almost all divorces and almost always get custody of the children, and they get to keep the house and car if that happens. Why would any intelligent man gamble his life's earnings on a woman he loves, who could take everything he has later?
    There really is nothing to gain for men, staying unmarried or getting a prenuptial agreement seems the only way.

• Tbh, If a billionaire girl wanted to marry me I would marry her and I'd refuse to sign a prenuptial agreement then I'd divorce her. I know it's wrong to use someone but for that much money I'd do it and I'm sure the majority of people whether they admit it or not

• girls think about money more if he gave ring the he is a gentle man and a lot of things like that.

• lmfao u got a marriage offer from a billionaire girl? ye right lol