Has Gay Marriage Confused People?

So may people are now confused about their sexuality. They see a pretty girl and think they're a lesbian. They are handsome man and think they're gay or bi. And in most cases they've just noticed the person looks but don't want to have sex with them.
They're obviously not gaybut I feel like this whole gay marriage fiasco has focused a lot of people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't think it helps to celebrate homosexuality and say it's "ok" and "normal" it isn't
    And when a kid is growing up it shouldn't occur to him to question his sexuality he should know girls and boys are meant to be

I think families are very dysfunctional in the USA and thats why there seems to be more gays
    Kids get confused and no grown ups are there to tell them that they are straight and have nothing to worry about

What Girls Said 4

• I think it is just a transition phase. And it is not because of gay marriage.
    We started to question our sexuality long time ago. It did not start in a day.
    Some try because it looks so *cool* to be gay.

• Nope it hasn't. Straight girls and guys can look at others and appreciate their attractiveness it does not make them Gay, Lesbian nor bisexual. It is quite OK to compliment another person the same sex if they look good or have a nice dress on. It shows you are a person who isn't jealous of them.

• Why would something that has no impact on my life confuse me at an intimate level - much less any level at all?

• not gay marriage specially but the whole fad of gay being "cool"

it'll pass... before it's too late hopefully

What Guys Said 12

• It hasn't confused me. And I don't hear people saying, "Hey, since gay marriage is now legal I think I'll give homosexuality a try." Although many people do go through a questioning phase, being gay, straight, or bisexual is as superficial as you portray.

• Not in the slightest, I am confident in my masculinity and sexuality.

• i dont like homophobia, but i dont think saying that gays and lesbians are normal peopl (respect ofcourse if u are gay or lesbian), i mean i think they r not born gay or lesbians, all of us have the genetic resons for being gays or lesbians but scientists say that environment and genes lead to be gay or lesbian

• ... Well no. What.

• mostly gurls are... like few weeks i was on insta and a lot i mean a lot of gurls posted pic of ruby rose, and some said they are confused about their sexuality she's saw hot, some said the ill turn lesbian for her.. so yh it was pretty crazy

• If somebody lets something like gay marriage confuse there sexuality, well they have problems. If anybody is confused on what they sexuality should be a simple look in the pants will solve that.

• Gay marriage is the result of confused people, not the cause.

• I am not confused by gay marriage at all.

• It indeed has

• I respect all people but i think girls are made for guys, and guys are made for girls.

• Gay marriages are soon gonna be fail

• its a fad this whole gender trend