What if u were forced to get married when u are not ready and don't feel LOVE then 1 day u accidentally met someone and feel that He is the ONE for u?

What Guys Said 1

• get a divorce now if you don't love your husband and you were forced, but how were you forced?

• Like fix marriage. Coz that feeling that you love your parents so much that u don't want to disappoint them

• This is going to sound tough but you should be making decisions on what's best for you, not what would please your parents the most. I had to separate myself from my parents in my early 20s because they wanted to control what I did, what job I was allowed to do and what kinds of people I could see but I was miserable. I thought they would never change after moving out but they've come to accept who I am as a person because that's the only choice I've given them. So if in your heart you don't love the man you're with, then you should start preparing an exit plan on how to take control of your life. This might mean cutting ties with your parents if they become overbearing in that regard but that kind of stuff is usually temporary. I wish you the very best of luck though.

What Girls Said 1

• how am i forced? literally what happened?

bc if im forced, im getting a divorce whether i meet mr right or not.

• sorry. id feel like if i love them they should love me and not want me to marry where ill be miserable.. A parent shouldn't want that for their kids.

but if you divorce they will also be disappointed?