Girls, I want to know how many times a week do you have sex with your husband?

I have sex with mine 2 times a week. Just wondering and please be honest thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not married yet, but varies from month to month. Usually about 2 times a week. I do let him wake me though in the middle of the night if he was having a sexy dream and wants some release of those desires. If I counted those, they tend to add like 2-3 times more a week.

If I'm on my period, he tries more often. I don't like it very much, so that week can drastically change between whether I let him every time (at least 5 a week, sometimes up to like 8 or 9) or hold out and let mother nature finish her housecleaning (um, zero).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• with us we have sex 5 times a week and still enjoying it

1|0
    0|0
  • When we got married: whenever he wanted
    When we were trying for a baby: every other day
    When my Vaginismus became unbarable: prity much never
    After having my baby (and getting treated for Vaginismus): whenever we have time (which doesn't feel often enough)

0|0
    0|0
  • More like once a month for us but occasionally we get up to once a week for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • iv been married for about a month now we have sex everyday sometimes more than once a day

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been married 3.5 years. No kids yet. My husband and I have sex at least once a week but sometimes up to 8 times a week.

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 times a week sure don't believe that.. Lol!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I've been married for a few months and I guess were still in the 'honeymoon' phase. Its pretty much most days. But it depends on your schedules and your sex drive

1|0
    0|0
    • Girl its always like that at first after you have kids it changes believe me. I been with mine for almost 12 years thank Goodness we still have sex 2 times a week. But I know people that been married for sooo.. Many years they be lucky if they get it once a month.