Would u still smile in your official wedding photos (the ones were it is just you and the fiance and noone else)?

If you got into a big fight with fiance night before wedding? Would u still smile in your wedding photos? The official ones with just you and fiance?

• Yes
    93% (13)
  • No
    7% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Unlikely to happen to me but yes I would. The ones taking the photos will say something or urge me to smile.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't forget the wedding is the bride's day. She wants that perfect wedding (perfect everything, really); moods aren't allowed to ruin anything, and she may turn a little bridezilla just to get everything perfect the way she wants it.

No way I'd not smile. Only reason I would is if I'm already planning a divorce (and I wouldn't be, it's my wedding, it's going to be perfect, gosh darn it!).

• I would think actually marrying your partner would trump any little fight you had before getting married. If it affected her attitude to that extent on her wedding day, I would be seriously concerned about the future of the relationship.

• Yeah, I'm not going to ruin my wedding photos (memories) just because of a fight

• Urm yes! How imature would it be not to! And why ruin your wedding photos just becuase of a fight?

If someone has that sort of attitude it is quite imature. If someone was going to be that way for the rest of their lives I wouldn't marry them.