Opinion on legalised gay marriage in US?

All i can say is- hurry the hell up Australia!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea Australia need to sort things out! I'm all for gay marriage, i think its amazing that now our kids will grow up into a world full of equal love! You find that because its only just been legalised now thats why people have a problem with it i think! Because if it had been as equal as different sex marriage it would just be the norm, so i don't think there would be as much hate towards it has had and still does! But at least now for the next generation, it will be the norm for them and even though it is classed as equal now, eventually there will come a time that nobody will question the equality of it at all, because as far as they know it would have been the norm their whole life!

What Guys Said 12

• Damn why the down votes for people's opinions Smh you people are like those asshole atheists who can't stfu
    *Im not a religious person nor against gay marriage*

• I think marriage should only be between a man and a woman to be honest.

Men and women are physically meant for each other. Men and men and women and women kind of aren't.

Homosexuals are a result of a polluted environment so I don't think allowing them to be married is a good idea since they will then want to use scientific means to have their own children which ruins nature's efforts of trying to eradicate their genes by making them homosexuals in the first place.

• Thanks for your honesty. I personally strongly support gay rights but this is an interesting view :)

• Well you have to look at everything with the mind of a beginner and be open to new discoveries. They now know why homosexuals are homosexual.

• All I can say is... It's about time!

• Why are you pushing this so bad why?

• what do you mean?

• Because i believe in marriage equality. I think America has finally done the right thing, and i think the rest of the world should do it too! Its sad that it was even illegal in the whole world. People should be able to marry whoever the hell they want in any country of the world.

• I Disagree 100 percent

• Every one has the right to be happy and marriage is not just a monotheism thing. It is also not just a religious thing in society today.

• Copying and pasting my answer:

"Disclaimer: I am not Christian. I support Gay marriage.

However, they should not be able to marry in a Christian church.

'You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.'"

• Yes i agree with this too, i believe they should be able to be together but maybe call it another name?

• All I can say is, please don't do it Finland!

• i don't like gay marriages but i support it since they are few.

• no comment

• This what happened in sodom and gamorah. Twin cities of evil. The sodomites will bring doom

• I'm glad because im studying to become a lawyer, specialising in family and Diverse!

• haha this made me giggle!!!

• *Divorce
      Like my dad!

• Married couples share the same benefits now. Should've been the case all along, but humans suck.

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's great, definitely a step in the right direction. But it's important to remember that LGBT people still haven't achieved equal rights in the US. For example, in many states, it's still legal for employers to fire or refuse to hire someone based on their sexual orientation or gender identity, and for landlords to evict people based on their sexual orientation or gender identity.

• I am thrilled. I like that everyone now had the right to marry the person of their choosing. It is nice to know that now everyone can be happy, and have equal rights.

• I;m thrilled too, i'm just mad Australia hasn't done it yet!

• I hope they make it so soon also! Everyone deserves to have the right to marry whom they want!

• It took them long enough... finally some equality

• yeaaahhh :D

• I think it's great they caught up with the UK

• Its just so not good in my religion so 👎👎👎👎👎

• Finally!! It took wayyy too long! =]

• Nobody should have ever possessed the power to make it illegal in the first place.

No group should ever possess enough power to oppress another like that. It's kinda ridiculous if you think about it