How Do You Imagine Your Wedding Night to Be Like?

I imagine mine to be in the motel room of my choice, my boo and i watching tv and play wrestling while waiting for our pizza or Chinese food to be delivered... gosh... I'm going to just dwell on this for a while Lol

But anyhoo, what about you? :3

Most Helpful Guy

• We're both sitting in a nice hotel room. She looks at me. "So we're supposed to have sex or something, right?"
    "Ummm... yeah, I guess so."
    A thirty second silence where nobody moves.
    "Aren't you going to do anything?" she asks.
    I look at her and smile.

Ten to fifteen minutes later.

Violent room-shaking orgasm. Other visitors are complaining about the noise. Paintings are falling off the walls, and the lamp wobbles on the night stand. In the hall the only thing that can be heard is a woman screaming, "Oh, yes! OH, YESSSSS!!!"

My new wife looks deep into my eyes. "Sounds like the neighbors are having fun."

What Guys Said 3

• There are traditions you follow. You have the ceremony and the reception of course. Then you go home, the man must carry his wife through the door because if she walks and falls it is a sign of bad luck.

After that I assume you would take it to the bedroom. If they were virgins before they won't be after that of course. Thats typical I guess.

In old times a husband would kidnap his wife after marriage and take her somewhere no one knew, the only person who would know was the best man and he was sworn to secrecy. They would go somewhere private to spend time together, since it was improper to display affection to even your spouse in public then.

• I actually like that idea ;) Hopefully my future hubby would know how to get back home Lol. Thank u for sharing that. I really love that scenario

• No problem! These are old English traditions, by the way. Many of them were brought to the US and are still practiced

• My friend's culture has something similar as the carrying the bride part.

• I'm gonna have sex with my girl as soon as we arrive to the hotel or maybe in the car or something. Then we can do whatever we want.

• Lol knowing my boo, he probably wouldn't be able to contain himself either in the vehicle

• Probably sex, then cuddling watching netflix for a bit, and then pass out from the long day we had haha.

What Girls Said 6

• Well, I think everyone knows what usually happens on a couples wedding night and most of the answers here have confirmed that lol. So, I imagine I'll be doing the same but if my parents ask when I get back from the honeymoon what we did my answer will be "Scrabble, we played scrabble " :P

Honestly though, I don't really think that far ahead or about that stuff in general. Like I don't think about the wedding day or ceremony or wedding night, just think about being married being in love and having a husband (and eventually kids). All that stuff in between, isn't of importance to me. As long as I'm married to the man I love, it won't matter what we do on the wedding night as long as he's by my side. Does any of that make sense, I tend to ramble lol?

• No, please feel free to "ramble", this is an open and completely be yourself convo and i absolutely enjoy seeing everyone else's ideas.
      I loved your answer though Lol. My mom and auntie.. and my sisters, will be the first ones hounding me about what we did and how was it, and why didn't i call them in between Lol smh. Crazy

• Okay and haha, thanks.

• You're welcome

• Eeeehhhh probably want to have sex maybe a movie. Just some talking and napping... I don't know a party to celebrate that I finally got him.

• Shopping. Food. Sex. Sleep.

• You go, girl! ✋ Lol, i would do my shopping probably on day three hehe

• ✋🏾 the shopping would get me really into the sex lol

• Lol, dang, i forgot about the lingerie... I'll make that a part of my bachelorette party activity

• My wedding was really amazing. I can't stop remembering that day.

• a motel room for your honeymoon?

• It will be me kicking and screaming trying to avoid a nightmare from hell because I do not believe in marriage and I do not want to shack up with anyone...