Girls, Girls who would change their last name after marriage: Would you take the last name "Rodriguez"?

Girls who would change their last name after marriage: Would you take the last name "Rodriguez"

• Yes
    51% (19)
  • No
    19% (7)
  • I won't change my last name regardless of the person's last name
    30% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Girl

• i will not change my name

What Girls Said 18

• Nah, my name is really fun. It suits me, I wouldn't change it :)

• I flipflop on whether or not I'll change my name in the first place (I like mine a LOT). But if I do decide to change my name when I get married... I'm changing it no matter what his is.

• Yeah, why not? Cool last name.

• C - I'd keep my name and my husband's name.

• Yup, it sounds cute. I would change my last name even if his last name was really weird, lol. It's just my way of showing love lol

• I wouldn't change my last name because that should not determine whether or not I love him. Besides, have you seen what people have to go through to change their name? Too much of a hassle. What if they get a divorce? They have to go through the process of changing their name all over again. No thank you!

• no propalem with the name rodriguez,. i like it. but im not changing my name. would you?

• honestly i would never change my last name. im an only child and im a girl so im keeping it haha. plus there's lots of paper work and stuff so no thank you

• I don't think it'd sound very good with my first name😂

• "I won't change my last name regardless of the person's last name"

• No because I'm hispanic already (my 2nd surname is Toscano) and I'm into white guys... I don't know of any white guys with the surname Rodriguez.

• I may change it I'm not 100% sure if I want to keep my last name.
    But Kiara Rodriguez? Maybe.😕

• If I love the guy enough to marry him and that's his last name, I don't see why not?

• No Cuz my name does match it at all

• I would either hyphenate it or take it, depending on what my finacĂ© preferred (since I don't really mind either way. I just know my dad will be a bit sad to see his family name discontinued). My boyfriend and I have actually discussed this a bit when musing over a possible marriage in the future and I would be more than happy to take his last name (Hernandez)! People might just look at me weird for a second because I'm white and obviously American lol.

• muslim :P Don't have to change my name AT ALL lol

but i don't see anything wrong with that name

• I would just add it on and keep my last name too I dont mind it it's just a name

• I will add a name to my current name and no I would never take the name Rodriguez as it is not a representation of who I am. I am a Scottish person and I'm proud of that, taking a name like Rodriguez would be wrong because I am not of that origin.

• What if it was really important for the guy that yuo take that last name

• Well then I'd say it's really important to me that HE take MY last name too. Such a BS thing to tell a girl she needs to do. If he doesn't want my last name then I sure as hell am not taking his.