How old will you be when you want to get married?

Or if you are married, how old were you when you got married?

also, tell me why you got married at that age

Everyone is forgetting the why you feel you will get married at that age**

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I will be married around late twenties, early thirties. Maybe later. I'm not in any rush :P

Most Helpful Guy

• IF I ever get married, I plan around 28-30, but it'll depend on when I meet THE girl.

What Girls Said 13

• Dude, I'd like to be married now. Heck, I'd have liked to be married 3 years ago. :P I know who I want to marry. I know why I want to marry him. I just want to take that step lol

But these things called college and full time employment need to happen first.

• I'd love to marry between 23-25. But I'm 20, so I dont have that long left to find my groom lol

• no rush, but 24-26 would be nice

• I hope to be married by like 26... i'll be 23 in September and thats the perfect amount of time to save up for the wedding i want (:<

• i would like to get married in my mid twenties maybe

• 20 would be ideal.

I don't really see why I should stay single till later on to get married. I can still enjoy life while being married.

• I would like to marry at like 23. Partially because I want to start a family before 30. After 30, I rather not continue to have any more kids.

• Can't see it ever happening to me now.

• 24. Because I was with the right person and we already dated for 2 years, so it was about time to make things official.

• Hopefully I'll be 23/24 when I get married. My boyfriend and I want to get married once we're done with our education (I plan on getting a master's degree).

• I'll probably be in my 30's when I get hitched

• It's never happening so I don't care.

• Whate ever age my dad decides to sell me into marriage. Oh wait thst won't happen because im a white christian woman living in the west. #democracy no1

What Guys Said 6

• I'd like to be married at around age 24 but around there or anytime after that is fine, but who's knows -shrugs- life has a funny way of interrupting my plans lol.

• I got married when i was 21 and it was the best thing ever. got the perfect lady.. hope you get the same for when ever it happens.

• Probably not for awhile assuming that I ever will. I plan on going to Law school so I won't even be in my career field and out of schooling completely (unless I go back for another year and get my LLM) until at least 26.

• 30, perhaps.

• Never.

///

• Since I don't want kids I'll probably be 40 by the time I meet Mrs. Right