Girls, can you really be satisfied with one guy your entire life?

I've heard stories where a man and a woman meet in highschool and get married the woman starts to wonder what it would be like with other people and they begin to drift. Is this something that happens often?

• I can be with one person my entire life
    87% (20)
  • I cannot be with the same person my entire life
    13% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I would LOVE to have sex with my current boyfriend for the rest of my life. I hear people talk about getting bored with the same one person and I can't for the life of me figure out how sex could be boring.

What Girls Said 10

• Definitely. Especially if I like him.

• I'd prefer to stay with one person forever.

• I hope you and your spouse live happy lives together :)

• I hope so too, lol. It's been great so far but obviously I can't predict the future. Not that I'd want to though.

• Yes I want spend my whole life with one Person. If I ever find one.

• I think it depends on who your involved with if your in love with them and it's meant to be then why would you need to be with someone else

• Of course. I'd prefer to be with one guy for my entire life but realistically that's probably not going to happen.

• I could not do it, I mean unless that perfect mate is out there somewhere it is a possibility, but I couldn't say that I would anytime soon. Also I wouldn't say only girls drift and start to get curious about other mates, men do it too.

• Oh, I didn't mean it like that! I already know guys are more likely to cheat and all that.

• Yes, life partner!

• I could happily be with the same man my whole life

• Yes, I enjoy long-term. It's fun to get to know how someone truly is on the inside.

• Its usually guys that struggle with monogamy.